Images of Siege Omega Supreme Connected to Other Bases for a Sprawling City

Transformers News: Images of Siege Omega Supreme Connected to Other Bases for a Sprawling City

Monday, September 23rd, 2019 11:39PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 27,953

Fellow Seibertronian TF-fan kev777 took the time to build a Transformers Titan Town connected to the recently released Siege Omega Supreme. We knew Omega could connect to other bases, but Kev shows us how exactly and recommends some bases since the connector port is rather high on Omega. You can check out the images below, enjoy!

TF-fan kev777 wrote:So here are a couple of shots with Omega Supreme in a super-duper mega city with all the titans and Titans Return/Legends leaders with base modes.

As a heads up to anyone looking forward to building a city of their own, due to the height of the track, Omega Supreme can only really connect to Fort Max, Grand Max or any of the Powermaster Prime/Ginrai variants. All the other TR/Legends leader base mode ramps are too short to connect directly.

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Images of Siege Omega Supreme Connected to Other Bases for a Sprawling City (2039400)
Posted by Lore Keeper on September 24th, 2019 @ 4:06am CDT
There's some other guy that's done this already.

Re: Images of Siege Omega Supreme Connected to Other Bases for a Sprawling City (2039403)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on September 24th, 2019 @ 4:26am CDT
But it's still a neat setup! Good job, Lore Keeper! ;)^

Now separate the Bots from the Cons! :twisted:
Re: Images of Siege Omega Supreme Connected to Other Bases for a Sprawling City (2039412)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on September 24th, 2019 @ 7:25am CDT
Re: Images of Siege Omega Supreme Connected to Other Bases for a Sprawling City (2039414)
Posted by Decepticon Llorrac on September 24th, 2019 @ 7:28am CDT
Re: Images of Siege Omega Supreme Connected to Other Bases for a Sprawling City (2039418)
Posted by blackeyedprime on September 24th, 2019 @ 7:55am CDT
Rodimus Knight wrote:So I might be in the minority here, but I think that looks awful. The connectivity thing was just a bad choice IMHO.

The connectivity was fine, it's just some of the base modes aren't that great. I kind of like the fan made metroplex/fort max combination and then some of the other fan modes like jetfire and ultra magnus could make base lay outs a bit more interesting along with the voyager TR prime variants base modes thrown in.
Re: Images of Siege Omega Supreme Connected to Other Bases for a Sprawling City (2039427)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 24th, 2019 @ 9:00am CDT
Topspin, Twin Twist, Sonic Bomber, and Roadfire all have Zone Base Modes too, but no ramps since they're all Deluxes.
Re: Images of Siege Omega Supreme Connected to Other Bases for a Sprawling City (2039428)
Posted by Dannshinigami on September 24th, 2019 @ 9:04am CDT
blackeyedprime wrote:

Which fan mode of Metroplex and Fort Max you mean? Im curious
Re: Images of Siege Omega Supreme Connected to Other Bases for a Sprawling City (2039436)
Posted by Aimless Misfire on September 24th, 2019 @ 9:59am CDT
This is the perfect example of something that sounds awesome in your head but doesn't work in reality. Instead of a base, city or battle station it looks like a junk parts lot on ebay.
Re: Images of Siege Omega Supreme Connected to Other Bases for a Sprawling City (2039439)
Posted by blackeyedprime on September 24th, 2019 @ 10:34am CDT
Dannshinigami wrote:
blackeyedprime wrote:

Which fan mode of Metroplex and Fort Max you mean? Im curious

I can't find the video/photos at the mo, but there is a way of draping a fort max over metroplex that makes a beefier base but the placement on these makes the autobot bases look better:

https://www.facebook.com/unicroncom/pos ... %22R%22%7D
Re: Images of Siege Omega Supreme Connected to Other Bases for a Sprawling City (2039446)
Posted by YRQRM0 on September 24th, 2019 @ 11:20am CDT
Re: Images of Siege Omega Supreme Connected to Other Bases for a Sprawling City (2039447)
Posted by Ironhidensh on September 24th, 2019 @ 11:42am CDT
YRQRM0 wrote:Eh, the connectivity pegs are something I think I would've loved as a kid. Doesn't look great, but surely great play value :)

Hit the nail on the head. I think we as a community (yes, I'm pointing at myself here) forget this a lot.

These are childrens toys made for children. The G1 homage and aesthetic are simply to grab extra dollars from the collectors, but that's all we are, extra. We dont even rank a notch compared to parents buying for kids.
Re: Images of Siege Omega Supreme Connected to Other Bases for a Sprawling City (2039449)
Posted by william-james88 on September 24th, 2019 @ 12:27pm CDT
Ironhidensh wrote:

Apparently, fans older than 10 represent 30% of the consumers. Obviously still not the majority but a decent enough chunk that I can see why hasbro actually cared enough to redo those dino casettes, make a seeker 3 pack that no one but a few fans would care about, redo the power dashers ect.
Re: Images of Siege Omega Supreme Connected to Other Bases for a Sprawling City (2039453)
Posted by o.supreme on September 24th, 2019 @ 1:12pm CDT
Re: Images of Siege Omega Supreme Connected to Other Bases for a Sprawling City (2039460)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on September 24th, 2019 @ 2:15pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:I'd definitely support any 3P add-ons for Generations Metroplex that made him officially compatible with other TR bases/cities, but as we can see, it can still be made to look good. ;)^

Honestly I like this idea, but instead of the TR style connectors, I'd go with the newer Siege connectors like on Omega Supreme and Astrotrain's launch pad. They are just better connectors, the TR ones can be a real pain in some configurations.
Re: Images of Siege Omega Supreme Connected to Other Bases for a Sprawling City (2039471)
Posted by Epsilon Delta on September 24th, 2019 @ 4:40pm CDT
Re: Images of Siege Omega Supreme Connected to Other Bases for a Sprawling City (2039472)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on September 24th, 2019 @ 5:00pm CDT
Epsilon Delta wrote:This looks like so much fun. Especially if there were Headmasters and Prime Masters all over the place with Minicons and Legends. It would be really cool if you got a bunch of the Omega Supreme tracks to connect to Titans together and have long roads from City bot to City bot.

My daughter and I will be doing that in the very near future, well sort of, this is going to be our town for all the Botbots initially. Then I get to take over with the titan masters, prime masters, micro masters, battle masters, just about any other masters and the legends.
Re: Images of Siege Omega Supreme Connected to Other Bases for a Sprawling City (2039474)
Posted by Epsilon Delta on September 24th, 2019 @ 5:08pm CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:

I'm stocking up on small transformers for when I get Omega Supreme. I used to love the transforming playsets like the micromachines and Star Wars ones that went from Slave-1 to Tatooine, or an imperial pilot to a training academy. Never had the city bots so I'm pretty excited to play with my kids with the Titans
Re: Images of Siege Omega Supreme Connected to Other Bases for a Sprawling City (2039480)
Posted by o.supreme on September 24th, 2019 @ 5:23pm CDT
I have all the TM's PM's and (so far released) BM's. I was never into Miscromasters originally, but my son does have a couple that he likes, they'll all be battling it out in Cybertron City!
Re: Images of Siege Omega Supreme Connected to Other Bases for a Sprawling City (2039481)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on September 24th, 2019 @ 5:25pm CDT
Re: Images of Siege Omega Supreme Connected to Other Bases for a Sprawling City (2039491)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 24th, 2019 @ 6:27pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Is it just me, or is Target being odd with stocking the Battle Masters and Micromasters? There were good with stocking them up to Wave 3 with Walmart stopping, but now they seem to have reverted back to Wave 1? :shock:

My targets have consistently had wave 1 and wave 2 Micromasters, but nothing past.

Walmarts don't even carry those size classes anymore, haven't most of the year

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #232 - NYCC 2019
"NYCC 2019"
Posted: Sunday, October 6th, 2019

Buy "TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN Voyagere Class DECEPTICON HAZARD&BLITZWING Headmaster" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Titans Return Daburu & Twinferno Figure Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Sound blaster and Soundwave SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Breakaway Getaway Loose" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Hasbro Deluxe Class Slugslinger & Caliburst" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hasbro Titans Return Cosmos" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Wingspan Cloudraker Walgreens Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Chromedome & Autobot Stylor" on EBAY