Leaked Artwork of Titan Master Ultra Magnus from Transformers Titans Return

Transformers News: Leaked Artwork of Titan Master Ultra Magnus from Transformers Titans Return

Friday, July 21st, 2017 8:47PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Rumors
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 44,046

Maybe there are some more Titan Returns reveal in store for us before SDCC 2017 ends, but not from Hasbro. Instead we have another leaked image from 淘宝店变形金刚改造工厂 on Weibo. This one depicts Ultra Magnus as a Titan Master, which works with the reveals on the Trypticon cereal box that have an Ultra Magnus Titan Master listed. It is also worth noting that this Titan Master is noted as being part of the Intelligence box set, a set that might not be coming out anymore if the rumours from SDCC turn out to be true. Like the previously leaked Arcee (whose Titan Master Leinad is also on the Trypticon cereal box), the artwork is more dynamic than usual. As of right now we are unsure if this is of a now cancelled product or a product that will be coming out in a different fashion. Below is the image followed by a quote from fellow Seibertronian Kurona giving her theories using all the info we have gathered so far.

Kurona wrote:... suddenly, this is all starting to add up.
These are from one of the cancelled-maybe-not-cancelled boxsets. That would explain the lone Titan Master, the mold re-usage, the different borders that are inconsistent with the rest of the cards -- AND the fact Hasbro kept tip-toeing around Headmaster Arcee whenever she was brought up, and hinting more towards POTP than TR. It's looking like these boxsets might be cancelled and these are just the remnants that are showing up now, scattered across the murky catacombs of the internet. Shame too, I really would have liked Arcee.
Credit(s): 淘宝店变形金刚改造工厂
Re: Leaked Artwork of Titan Master Ultra Magnus from Transformers Titans Return (1898527)
Posted by william-james88 on July 21st, 2017 @ 8:50pm CDT
Deadput wrote:
Kurona wrote:... suddenly, this is all starting to add up.

I don't think their cancelled just yet since box sets don't have to abide by the same rules as normal standard line products I think. (correct me if I'm wrong)

I think they might be saved for POTP but if I remember correctly wasn't Computron and Liokaiser released after CW was over?

They were but Liokaiser was not under the CW line, he was in the platinum line.

I dont know what you mean by them having to abide by rules or not. The fact that they dont have to abide by anything means to me that they are more likely to get cancelled since you only have to cancel orders with 1 buyer (due to them being exclusive).
Re: Leaked Artwork of Titan Master Ultra Magnus from Transformers Titans Return (1898529)
Posted by Tranzilla on July 21st, 2017 @ 9:00pm CDT
When I see the art for the Ultra Magnus card, I can't help to see Protectobot First Aid.
Re: Leaked Artwork of Titan Master Ultra Magnus from Transformers Titans Return (1898535)
Posted by Nisus on July 21st, 2017 @ 9:21pm CDT
When I first saw the thumbnail on the main page I thought it was ROM. :D
Re: Leaked Artwork of Titan Master Ultra Magnus from Transformers Titans Return (1898536)
Posted by steals_your_goats on July 21st, 2017 @ 9:21pm CDT
Kurona wrote:... suddenly, this is all starting to add up.

See I don't think that is the case for one reason, the strength and speed sets do not come with collector's cards for each individual member. They come with one card that replicates the box art. So it wouldn't make sense for the last two to do something different.

What I think is more likely is that there never were any plans to do 4 big box sets. Everyone just got caught up in the themes of the other two and jumped to conclusions. I think the biggest indicator of that is the Walgreens exclusive clone pack. There's no way that they would have been able to scrape together a deal with Walgreens last minute, this was planned from the beginning. I believe that the Arcee and Ultra Magnus cards instead indicate smaller multi packs that have yet to be revealed.
Re: Leaked Artwork of Titan Master Ultra Magnus from Transformers Titans Return (1898542)
Posted by Nexus Knight on July 21st, 2017 @ 9:30pm CDT
Took me a moment but I think if this is/was to be, this is based on Furos, I think.
Re: Leaked Artwork of Titan Master Ultra Magnus from Transformers Titans Return (1898543)
Posted by MagicDeath on July 21st, 2017 @ 9:34pm CDT
Fangry. That's the head there.
(Same as Thunderwing)

Also, what's the point in arguing? Just wait and see.
Re: Leaked Artwork of Titan Master Ultra Magnus from Transformers Titans Return (1898545)
Posted by Kurona on July 21st, 2017 @ 9:35pm CDT
MagicDeath wrote:Fangry. That's the head there.

Also, what's the point in arguing? Just wait and see.

It's not really arguing so much as it is sharing speculation and theories. As long as none of us are being rude about it or assuming to know how Hasbro works more than the other I think it's fine :)
Re: Leaked Artwork of Titan Master Ultra Magnus from Transformers Titans Return (1898569)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 21st, 2017 @ 11:27pm CDT
Kurona wrote:I get the idea they used Daniel's name backwards so as to seem more robotic and such rather than having a human name -- I don't recall the last time a Transformers toy had a human name (not counting the ones that actually are made to be human like those PVC tfp kids).
Off the top of my head, and from Hasbro's side (since Takara TFs with human-sounding names are a dime a dozen)... whatever the last Hasbro toy named "Hightower" was would qualify, as that's a human surname. ;)
Re: Leaked Artwork of Titan Master Ultra Magnus from Transformers Titans Return (1898596)
Posted by leokearon on July 22nd, 2017 @ 1:36am CDT
Since when did Titan Masters get Cards
Re: Leaked Artwork of Titan Master Ultra Magnus from Transformers Titans Return (1898601)
Posted by WreckerJack on July 22nd, 2017 @ 2:20am CDT
I don't think it looks much like Furos. Maybe the blockyness of the arms, but not the face or body.

Fangry looks more like him. Not 100% though.

Re: Leaked Artwork of Titan Master Ultra Magnus from Transformers Titans Return (1898602)
Posted by Deadput on July 22nd, 2017 @ 2:20am CDT
The cards could be cropped off of a poster like the ones that came from the boxsets from before.
Re: Leaked Artwork of Titan Master Ultra Magnus from Transformers Titans Return (1898622)
Posted by Lunatic Prime on July 22nd, 2017 @ 5:16am CDT
That's definitely the mold that already appeared for Hyperfire, Stylor and Teslor. Just his face looks a bit different.
Re: Leaked Artwork of Titan Master Ultra Magnus from Transformers Titans Return (1898623)
Posted by Kurona on July 22nd, 2017 @ 5:17am CDT
Lunatic Prime wrote:Image

Well spotted. It looks like any differences in the mold come from artistic liberties or painting over the face.
Man, the Blurr mold's getting busy in these boxsets...
Re: Leaked Artwork of Titan Master Ultra Magnus from Transformers Titans Return (1898626)
Posted by Insurgent on July 22nd, 2017 @ 6:09am CDT
Cloudraker and Wingspan came today. I absolutely love these little guys. The arms could do with pegging in somewhere in alt mode (I did it without instructions, maybe I'm just missing soemthing). But they have oodles of character and charm.I've been keeping an eye out for the G1 con clones for years, so I'm happy to be getting this modern version.And Pounce has a little Titan ankle slot behind his bird head so the Titan masters can ride him. And it look ssooooooooo freaking adorable. They also have a really nice box. I don't normally comment on those, but it feels really high quality.

Re: Leaked Artwork of Titan Master Ultra Magnus from Transformers Titans Return (1898635)
Posted by ExciKaiser on July 22nd, 2017 @ 7:40am CDT
Insurgent wrote:And Pounce has a little Titan ankle slot behind his bird head so the Titan masters can ride him.

You know cloudracker has the same under the chest ?
Re: Leaked Artwork of Titan Master Ultra Magnus from Transformers Titans Return (1898643)
Posted by RAR on July 22nd, 2017 @ 8:54am CDT
Titanmaster Ultra Magnus - suggests he's a partly metal Boxed set Character :

Re: Leaked Artwork of Titan Master Ultra Magnus from Transformers Titans Return (1898644)
Posted by Va'al on July 22nd, 2017 @ 8:56am CDT
RAR wrote:Titanmaster Ultra Magnus - suggests he's a partly metal Boxed set Character :

May I interest you in our front page?

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... urn/39012/
Re: Leaked Artwork of Titan Master Ultra Magnus from Transformers Titans Return (1898652)
Posted by RAR on July 22nd, 2017 @ 9:21am CDT
Va'al wrote:

May I interest you in our front page?

You have a Front Page !!!

(kidding)

You do say basically the same thing I just speculated that the art is from a boxed set Titanmaster (cancelled or not).

As for the art issue though - I would just remind folks that the Legends class toys have had their cards showing the vehicle modes lately - so they do seem subject to some change.

Arcee looks nice though - I like how she'd complement Nautica - I would however quite like her to have the Titanmaster Vehicle as well (even if it is just a repaint).
Re: Leaked Artwork of Titan Master Ultra Magnus from Transformers Titans Return (1898657)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on July 22nd, 2017 @ 9:32am CDT
I attempted filling in the gaps on TR Hot Rod's guns. Just thought people might like to see, especially those who hate the Titan Master seat areas on the Transformers guns as much as I do. :D
Re: Leaked Artwork of Titan Master Ultra Magnus from Transformers Titans Return (1898661)
Posted by Optimum Supreme on July 22nd, 2017 @ 10:19am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

Uh, Spike? Fort Max's head's head, and leinad's very own father?

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #221 - Appliance Wars
"Appliance Wars"
Posted: Sunday, April 14th, 2019

Buy "Sunstreaker New in Box Transformers The Loyal Subjects Collection" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction AOE movie series Leader class Bumblebee Costco Ex" on EBAY
Buy "Platinum Edition Silver Knight Optimus Prime and GRIMLOCK Transformers Lot!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations PLATINUM energon Year of the Snake OMEGA SUPREME sealed" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS 4 Age of Extinction Deluxe Scorn Authentic NOT KO BEST DEAL COURIER" on EBAY
Buy "Megatron Transformers Construct Bots Ultimate Class E1:01 45 Pieces Hasbro New" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Primal 2016 TRANSFORMERS Year of the Monkey PLATINUM Edition" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BUMBLEBEE Action Figure POWER PUNCH Age of Extinction Deluxe NEW" on EBAY