Masterpiece Grimlock back instock on TRU.com

Masterpiece Grimlock back instock on TRU.com

Tuesday, June 10th, 2014 9:56am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: mooncake623   Views: 23,727

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

He's back and available for shipping. If you still can't find it in your local TRU, this is a perfect opportunity to get one. Still priced at $79.99 with free shipping. And while you're waiting for your MP Grimlock to arrive you can check out our galleries of Takara's Masterpiece Grimlock.

Transformers News: Masterpiece Grimlock back instock on TRU.com

Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates, plus the best galleries around!

Credit(s): TRU.COM


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Masterpiece Grimlock back instock on TRU.com (1580790)
Posted by Lango7 on June 10th, 2014 @ 10:04am CDT
QBKiller94 wrote:Thanks for the update! Got one.

Happy to help.
Re: Masterpiece Grimlock back instock on TRU.com (1580804)
Posted by megatronus on June 10th, 2014 @ 10:27am CDT
Took a screen capture of the site, just in case it goes out of stock before I get to TRU today, so I can go back and get the price match.

Seems like a lot of trouble, but I'd rather be content with the decent box I got than risk getting a smashed up or otherwise abused one from the website.
Re: Masterpiece Grimlock back instock on TRU.com (1580805)
Posted by Bounti76 on June 10th, 2014 @ 10:28am CDT
Thanks for the update! Finally snagged one!
Re: Masterpiece Grimlock back instock on TRU.com (1580814)
Posted by necr0blivion on June 10th, 2014 @ 11:05am CDT
Even though it's showing as "Add to Cart", once you try that the system updates to "0". Guess that's it for this round.
Re: Masterpiece Grimlock back instock on TRU.com (1580822)
Posted by AnhVuDo on June 10th, 2014 @ 11:23am CDT
I was so happy to FINALLY get myself one! I can't believe how many resellers there are on these masterpieces! I almost bought the Takara reissue with the flaming sword. $80>$200
Re: Masterpiece Grimlock back instock on TRU.com (1580823)
Posted by Torneira on June 10th, 2014 @ 11:23am CDT
necr0blivion wrote:Even though it's showing as "Add to Cart", once you try that the system updates to "0". Guess that's it for this round.


Oh yessss! I've ordered mine in the nick of time then! I had to close an account for an US address, because they don't ship to Europe!

I already owned Takara's MP-08 but now I can have him in both in Robot as in Dino mode!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE POST! :APPLAUSE:
Re: Masterpiece Grimlock back instock on TRU.com (1580831)
Posted by GuyIncognito on June 10th, 2014 @ 11:48am CDT
You guys posted this on the Front Page just in time for it to sell out.
Re: Masterpiece Grimlock back instock on TRU.com (1580833)
Posted by nullrayz on June 10th, 2014 @ 11:55am CDT
Yeah I got one at 10:00am CDT. i had bought one on ebay for 110.00 flat. I guess thats around the lowest going rate.

I am happy to buy another grimlock from toys r us for 86 dollars flat. I guess i overpaid by quite a bit. oh well.
Re: Masterpiece Grimlock back instock on TRU.com (1580834)
Posted by Seibertron on June 10th, 2014 @ 11:56am CDT
And it's sold out before I got a chance to grab one for comparison galleries. Urgh. That's what I get for working until 3am and waking up at 11am. :D
Re: Masterpiece Grimlock back instock on TRU.com (1580837)
Posted by mooncake623 on June 10th, 2014 @ 11:59am CDT
Seibertron wrote:And it's sold out before I got a chance to grab one for comparison galleries. Urgh. That's what I get for working until 3am and waking up at 11am. :D



I did email you guys at 6 am eastern time =D
Re: Masterpiece Grimlock back instock on TRU.com (1580838)
Posted by nullrayz on June 10th, 2014 @ 11:59am CDT
Seibertron wrote:And it's sold out before I got a chance to grab one for comparison galleries. Urgh. That's what I get for working until 3am and waking up at 11am. :D



hey don't worry, they've been doing this promotion every 2 weeks. You may be in luck in another 2 weeks before the movie is released. just make sure to wake up at 9-10am to check. or keep it locked on these forums.
Re: Masterpiece Grimlock back instock on TRU.com (1580839)
Posted by mooncake623 on June 10th, 2014 @ 12:01pm CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:You guys posted this on the Front Page just in time for it to sell out.



judging from the posts above at least it help some people out!

Good luck next time,
Re: Masterpiece Grimlock back instock on TRU.com (1580840)
Posted by Torneira on June 10th, 2014 @ 12:02pm CDT
Just received an e-mail from Toys R Us:


We have received your order # ........ However, there has been an unexpected delay in the shipment of the following item(s):

Item: 17858397
Description: Transformers Masterpiece Grimlock Figure
Quantity: 1 @ $79.99
Shipped Method: Standard Shipping


Please note: This is not a cancellation email. Your item(s) will be shipped once it becomes available. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with updated tracking information once your item(s) has shipped.
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. Thank you again for shopping at Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com.

Sincerely,

The Guest Service Team
Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com :BANG_HEAD: :sad:
Re: Masterpiece Grimlock back instock on TRU.com (1580843)
Posted by mooncake623 on June 10th, 2014 @ 12:04pm CDT
megatronus wrote:Took a screen capture of the site, just in case it goes out of stock before I get to TRU today, so I can go back and get the price match.

Seems like a lot of trouble, but I'd rather be content with the decent box I got than risk getting a smashed up or otherwise abused one from the website.



That's a good idea cause they removed the posting
Re: Masterpiece Grimlock back instock on TRU.com (1580844)
Posted by william-james88 on June 10th, 2014 @ 12:08pm CDT
mooncake623 wrote:
megatronus wrote:Took a screen capture of the site, just in case it goes out of stock before I get to TRU today, so I can go back and get the price match.

Seems like a lot of trouble, but I'd rather be content with the decent box I got than risk getting a smashed up or otherwise abused one from the website.



That's a good idea cause they removed the posting



So that means that TRU doesnt necessarily sell it for the price online?
Re: Masterpiece Grimlock back instock on TRU.com (1580846)
Posted by mooncake623 on June 10th, 2014 @ 12:10pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:
megatronus wrote:Took a screen capture of the site, just in case it goes out of stock before I get to TRU today, so I can go back and get the price match.

Seems like a lot of trouble, but I'd rather be content with the decent box I got than risk getting a smashed up or otherwise abused one from the website.



That's a good idea cause they removed the posting



So that means that TRU doesnt necessarily sell it for the price online?


Depends on your area I think. In NY I believe it retails for $93?
Re: Masterpiece Grimlock back instock on TRU.com (1580859)
Posted by Seibertron on June 10th, 2014 @ 12:29pm CDT
mooncake623 wrote:
Seibertron wrote:And it's sold out before I got a chance to grab one for comparison galleries. Urgh. That's what I get for working until 3am and waking up at 11am. :D



I did email you guys at 6 am eastern time =D


I was 2 hours into this thing called sleep. >:oP
Re: Masterpiece Grimlock back instock on TRU.com (1580866)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on June 10th, 2014 @ 12:44pm CDT
Ya know a lot of people keep complaining about how this toy is crap but yet it is selling like crazy.
Re: Masterpiece Grimlock back instock on TRU.com (1580892)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 10th, 2014 @ 2:02pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:
Seibertron wrote:And it's sold out before I got a chance to grab one for comparison galleries. Urgh. That's what I get for working until 3am and waking up at 11am. :D



I did email you guys at 6 am eastern time =D


I was 2 hours into this thing called sleep. >:oP


And I had a final exam to do (not that I could afford this, anyway)! :-(
Re: Masterpiece Grimlock back instock on TRU.com (1580910)
Posted by reluctantyouth on June 10th, 2014 @ 3:05pm CDT
Doubledealer93 wrote:Ya know a lot of people keep complaining about how this toy is crap but yet it is selling like crazy.






The figure is crap!! I agree and cannot see why so many are selling. The figure is not worth $79.99 let alone what the scalpers are charging. NOTHING on mine ordered from TRU.com worked correctly...I was afraid to even change the eye color after the gun to mine broke off in Grimlock's hand hole. I took mine back as defective to my local TRU and now have another MISB (none of the gimmicks worked on mine as figure was super loose...not that the gimmicks are worth a damn anyway). I really do not plan on even opening it...probably just display in box. This figure is a complete disappointment to the nth degree!

I wish Hasbro would have gutted this thing of gimmicks and just gave us a figure that would properly lock in robot form so that it could be handled and displayed. I could give a crap if the head and tail move or the gun/sword light up. :roll:

~reluctantyouth~ :BOT:

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime Action Figure (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Optimus Prime and Diac" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #291 - Til All Are 2021
Twincast / Podcast #291:
"Til All Are 2021"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, January 2nd, 2022

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Movie SPRINGER Siege War For Cybertron Voyager Class WFC Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Sixgun action figure Siege War for Cybertron NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Revenge of the Fallen 2009 Ravage Action Figure with moving parts" on EBAY
Buy "Jolt & Ravage MOSC Robot Heroes Transformers RotF Revenge of the Fallen" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Thundercracker WFC-S39 Voyager Class" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Starscream, 100% Complete, MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Sideswipe, 100% Complete, MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Deluxe Fan-Vote 3-Pack Amazon Exclusive NEW" on EBAY