Netflix Transformers Wave 2 Deluxe Toys Found in US

Netflix Transformers Wave 2 Deluxe Toys Found in US

Saturday, November 21st, 2020 6:27pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 29,371

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

The second wave of Walmart Exclusive Netflix deluxe Transformers figures has been found at US retail. The first recorded sighting was in an Arizona Walmart. These are going for $19.87. For those curious of the case breakdown, it seems to be:

2x Elita-1
2x Bumblebee
2x Wheeljack
1x Impactor
1x Red Alert

This is according to the person who first reported the sighting, wtrz, who posted on the TFW boards.

If you found them as well, let the community know on our message boards in your state's thread.

Transformers News: Netflix Transformers Wave 2 Deluxe Toys Found in US

Credit(s): wtrz


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 2 Deluxe Toys Found in US (2087598)
Posted by aronjlove on November 21st, 2020 @ 6:33pm CST
Alright, that post says Flagstaff which is an hour or so north from Phoenix so hopefully they will trickle south soon distribution-wise. I honestly wouldn't care so much but I started collecting the Teletraan-1 pieces and my OCD demands I complete it. Originally expected just the one Wave then they said two and I'm pretty sure there is a third already in rumors :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 2 Deluxe Toys Found in US (2087599)
Posted by LordBludgeon on November 21st, 2020 @ 6:35pm CST
Has Netflix Soundwave been spotted on the shelves yet?
Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 2 Deluxe Toys Found in US (2087600)
Posted by wtrz on November 21st, 2020 @ 6:40pm CST
Found at Flagstaff Walmart for those curious, surprisingly $17.88 each, receipt for proof. Guess who found their old login for here?

image1[110].jpeg
Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 2 Deluxe Toys Found in US (2087602)
Posted by King Kuuga on November 21st, 2020 @ 7:35pm CST
LordBludgeon wrote:Has Netflix Soundwave been spotted on the shelves yet?

The leader is shipping online, the deluxes have been spotted in store, but no Voyager sightings in the US yet.
Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 2 Deluxe Toys Found in US (2087603)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on November 21st, 2020 @ 7:41pm CST
King Kuuga wrote:
LordBludgeon wrote:Has Netflix Soundwave been spotted on the shelves yet?

The leader is shipping online, the deluxes have been spotted in store, but no Voyager sightings in the US yet.


And they won't appear for a while, as Hotlink and Megatron are kinda shelfwarming. I can see why: "yet another Seeker, and yet another Megatron, at a higher price no less?" [-(

Prices won't drop either unless Walmart wants to clearance them, which means no intention on ordering more.
Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 2 Deluxe Toys Found in US (2087605)
Posted by aronjlove on November 21st, 2020 @ 8:23pm CST
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
King Kuuga wrote:
LordBludgeon wrote:Has Netflix Soundwave been spotted on the shelves yet?

The leader is shipping online, the deluxes have been spotted in store, but no Voyager sightings in the US yet.


And they won't appear for a while, as Hotlink and Megatron are kinda shelfwarming. I can see why: "yet another Seeker, and yet another Megatron, at a higher price no less?" [-(

Prices won't drop either unless Walmart wants to clearance them, which means no intention on ordering more.

Seriously, each of the Walmarts I checked had several of the last two Voyagers. They don't have room for the new figures on the shelves.
Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 2 Deluxe Toys Found in US (2087609)
Posted by LordBludgeon on November 21st, 2020 @ 8:47pm CST
aronjlove wrote:
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
King Kuuga wrote:
LordBludgeon wrote:Has Netflix Soundwave been spotted on the shelves yet?

The leader is shipping online, the deluxes have been spotted in store, but no Voyager sightings in the US yet.


And they won't appear for a while, as Hotlink and Megatron are kinda shelfwarming. I can see why: "yet another Seeker, and yet another Megatron, at a higher price no less?" [-(

Prices won't drop either unless Walmart wants to clearance them, which means no intention on ordering more.

Seriously, each of the Walmarts I checked had several of the last two Voyagers. They don't have room for the new figures on the shelves.


My local Walmart has not had Megatron in a longtime, but Hotlink is there in abundance.
Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 2 Deluxe Toys Found in US (2087611)
Posted by King Kuuga on November 21st, 2020 @ 9:06pm CST
LordBludgeon wrote:
aronjlove wrote:
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
And they won't appear for a while, as Hotlink and Megatron are kinda shelfwarming. I can see why: "yet another Seeker, and yet another Megatron, at a higher price no less?" [-(

Prices won't drop either unless Walmart wants to clearance them, which means no intention on ordering more.

Seriously, each of the Walmarts I checked had several of the last two Voyagers. They don't have room for the new figures on the shelves.


My local Walmart has not had Megatron in a longtime, but Hotlink is there in abundance.

I still stumble on a Megatron here and there but he's sold much better than his case-mate. I should know, I bought one first thing. As for the availability of the voyagers in general..... it seems to vary by store. Some only have one or two Hotlinks, some have a bunch, some have none. I have decent expectations of actually finding one.
Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 2 Deluxe Toys Found in US (2087627)
Posted by GeekyGamer Gal on November 22nd, 2020 @ 7:39am CST
Welp . . . Here's hoping mine comes in.

I've had my online pre-order cancelled twice, and this third time of ordering it I've got the dreaded delayed until further notice. :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:

I highly doubt they'll be in any of the three stores that are within an hour of my home, as all three of them have cut their Transformers section down to maybe 4 pegs wide and there's a literal shelf storage congestion of Megatrons and Hotlinks that have exploded over into the storage for other toy brands.

I guess if somebody needs a Netflix Megatron or Hotlink give me a PM, and I can pick up as many as you need.
Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 2 Deluxe Toys Found in US (2087630)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on November 22nd, 2020 @ 9:22am CST
It's like just recently Hot Link and Megatron have just popped back into stores. I hadn't scene either of them since they first appeared on shelves and suddenly there is a bunch at a couple of the local walmarts.
Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 2 Deluxe Toys Found in US (2087636)
Posted by DeathReviews on November 22nd, 2020 @ 10:11am CST
M'eh. Let us know when the Netflix Soundwave it out!
Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 2 Deluxe Toys Found in US (2087641)
Posted by o.supreme on November 22nd, 2020 @ 11:13am CST
I've heard a lot about canceled orders, which is frustrating, no doubt. But... I cant even find listings for any of these on walmart's website aside form the Spoiler Box. I was hoping to pre-order one of the Voyagers just in case i don't see it in store, but I cant even find listings now for any wave 2 voyagers or deluxes.
Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 2 Deluxe Toys Found in US (2087643)
Posted by aronjlove on November 22nd, 2020 @ 11:24am CST
o.supreme wrote:I've heard a lot about canceled orders, which is frustrating, no doubt. But... I cant even find listings for any of these on walmart's website aside form the Spoiler Box. I was hoping to pre-order one of the Voyagers just in case i don't see it in store, but I cant even find listings now for any wave 2 voyagers or deluxes.


Here are the five deluxe-class Netflix Wave 2 listings on Walmart.com and for some reason Red Alert is now showing for almost $24. Still not in stock.

Bumblebee
Impactor
Elita-1
Red Alert
Wheeljack
Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 2 Deluxe Toys Found in US (2087645)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on November 22nd, 2020 @ 11:29am CST
o.supreme wrote:I was hoping to pre-order one of the Voyagers just in case i don't see it in store, but I cant even find listings now for any wave 2 voyagers or deluxes.


Pre-orders for both sold out long ago. Soundwave sold out almost instantly when announced and Prime lasted a little while.
Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 2 Deluxe Toys Found in US (2087647)
Posted by o.supreme on November 22nd, 2020 @ 11:30am CST
Thank you. I wonder how people get these links when nothing comes up via search. If you just type "Elita-1" in Walmart under toys all you get is the PotP and SS.
Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 2 Deluxe Toys Found in US (2087648)
Posted by o.supreme on November 22nd, 2020 @ 11:32am CST
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
o.supreme wrote:I was hoping to pre-order one of the Voyagers just in case i don't see it in store, but I cant even find listings now for any wave 2 voyagers or deluxes.


Pre-orders for both sold out long ago. Soundwave sold out almost instantly when announced and Prime lasted a little while.


Thanks I knew Soundwave was going to be extremely popular, thankfully I'm probably one of the few who don't want one. I just want the Battle Masters from the Prime set.
Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 2 Deluxe Toys Found in US (2087651)
Posted by aronjlove on November 22nd, 2020 @ 12:15pm CST
o.supreme wrote:Thank you. I wonder how people get these links when nothing comes up via search. If you just type "Elita-1" in Walmart under toys all you get is the PotP and SS.

My Google-fu is ninth level, lol, but seriously I work in IT for higher ed, and one of my skill sets is searching for solutions to obscure issues. I had already ordered all of Wave 2, so I pulled these links from my orders list. Still, for a new release or something old I want to get, I never use Walmart's or Target's search; always use a search engine and use specific phrases like "Netflix Transformers Deluxe Bumblebee Walmart," and the search engine will spit out some good links.
Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 2 Deluxe Toys Found in US (2087656)
Posted by o.supreme on November 22nd, 2020 @ 1:06pm CST
:roll:
aronjlove wrote:
o.supreme wrote:Thank you. I wonder how people get these links when nothing comes up via search. If you just type "Elita-1" in Walmart under toys all you get is the PotP and SS.

My Google-fu is ninth level, lol, but seriously I work in IT for higher ed, and one of my skill sets is searching for solutions to obscure issues. I had already ordered all of Wave 2, so I pulled these links from my orders list. Still, for a new release or something old I want to get, I never use Walmart's or Target's search; always use a search engine and use specific phrases like "Netflix Transformers Deluxe Bumblebee Walmart," and the search engine will spit out some good links.


Interesting, I thought those links were fake. When I was trying to get ER wave 2 a couple months back, I could get links in a search engine, even ones that said stores had them in stock, but they all proved to be untrue, I was told the opposite, only rely on what you can find in Walmarts site search....Now I'm really confused.
Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 2 Deluxe Toys Found in US (2087673)
Posted by sol magnus on November 22nd, 2020 @ 4:37pm CST
aronjlove wrote:
King Kuuga wrote:For what it's worth, reports are starting to trickle in of these figures appearing on shelves finally. Someone in a facebook TF group reported finding them in Florida (with picture proof) and stated he had seen another report from Arizona around the same time. Our friends at Allspark have also picked up on the news. I'm going to go hunting today.

https://www.allspark.com/2020/11/walmar ... mh_gHC2Jhw

Between last night and today, I've hit four Walmart's in the greater Phoenix valley and saw nothing but Wave 1 Voyagers. Got some toy shopping done for the god-kids so it wasn't a waste of time.

I guess I just expect better from an online service, if a pre-order is placed it should have priority. I don't see this issue anywhere else I pre-order, video games or blu-ray movies are the first that come to mind.

Phoenix is a huge place. That's a lot of ground to cover.
Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 2 Deluxe Toys Found in US (2087676)
Posted by aronjlove on November 22nd, 2020 @ 5:15pm CST
sol magnus wrote:
aronjlove wrote:
King Kuuga wrote:For what it's worth, reports are starting to trickle in of these figures appearing on shelves finally. Someone in a facebook TF group reported finding them in Florida (with picture proof) and stated he had seen another report from Arizona around the same time. Our friends at Allspark have also picked up on the news. I'm going to go hunting today.

https://www.allspark.com/2020/11/walmar ... mh_gHC2Jhw

Between last night and today, I've hit four Walmart's in the greater Phoenix valley and saw nothing but Wave 1 Voyagers. Got some toy shopping done for the god-kids so it wasn't a waste of time.

I guess I just expect better from an online service, if a pre-order is placed it should have priority. I don't see this issue anywhere else I pre-order, video games or blu-ray movies are the first that come to mind.

Phoenix is a huge place. That's a lot of ground to cover.

A little over 33 miles round trip.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations, Platinum Edition, One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" on AMAZON
Buy "Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime and Grimlock Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #264 - Kingdom Come
Twincast / Podcast #264:
"Kingdom Come"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 22nd, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC Siege Smokescreen 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe Ultra Magnus (Meijer/Kohl’s Exclusive) Complete" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Siege War for Cybertron Deluxe WFC-S20 CHROMIA NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS06 Smokescreen" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects DINOBOT RED SWOOP Deluxe Class Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Deluxe Ricochet - Stepper" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise War for Cybertron Trilogy Deluxe Cliffjumper" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS WAR FOR CYBERTRON EARTHRISE MICROMASTER BOMBSHOCK & GROWL BM1" on EBAY