New Funko Pop! Transformers Coming Soon

New Funko Pop! Transformers Coming Soon

Monday, July 13th, 2020 11:21am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 22,325

You all love Funko Pops don't you? Well, for those that do we have some fun news for you, more Transformers are coming!

A giant list of upcoming Funko pop figures reveals that some will be Transformers including Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Megatron, Jazz and Soundwave. There will also be Funko Keychains featuring Bumblebee, Megatron and Optimus Prime.

This would not be the first time we get Transformers themed Funko Pops since there have been a few released for the movie line. However, if these are G1 based, then that would be something new. This info was found on "The voice of reason" Facebook page.

Below are examples of the previously released movie figures along with the long list of upcoming figures.

Transformers News: New Funko Pop Transformers Coming Soon

Transformers News: New Funko Pop Transformers Coming Soon
Transformers Age of Extinction Funko Pop! Bumblebee Gallery

Credit(s): "The voice of reason" Facebook page

Re: New Funko Pop! Transformers Coming Soon (2071683)
Posted by o.supreme on July 13th, 2020 @ 3:57pm CDT
I've managed to avoid the entire craze until recently. My daughter found me the B&N Exclusive Ultraman, actually in store, and for normal retail, then I got the Classic Voltron. Would love to have Godzilla and Kong, but they are a little pricey, and there are so many fakes on eBay right now. I may get a Prime if its based on the original series, and not Movieverse.
Re: New Funko Pop! Transformers Coming Soon (2073615)
Posted by william-james88 on July 25th, 2020 @ 1:55pm CDT
Well, for those who like G1 and Funko Pops, this could make you happy. These new Transformers Pops were revealed as part on Instagram along with others, like the Monopoly man and Furby. The ones shown are Optimus Prime and Bumblebee but the deal here is that they are a combo of different G1 aspects. The heads come from the cartoon (Bumblebee has a mouth for instance) while the bodies are based on the G1 toys.

Check them out below and let us know if this mishmash interests you or if you were going to buy them regardless or not buy them no matter how they looked.

Re: New Funko Pop! Transformers Coming Soon (2073624)
Posted by BeastProwl on July 25th, 2020 @ 3:55pm CDT
Hate these things
Re: New Funko Pop! Transformers Coming Soon (2073634)
Posted by Charz on July 25th, 2020 @ 5:16pm CDT
Love these things
Re: New Funko Pop! Transformers Coming Soon (2073642)
Posted by Brokebot on July 25th, 2020 @ 5:53pm CDT
I have never understood the appeal.
Re: New Funko Pop! Transformers Coming Soon (2073651)
Posted by Emerje on July 25th, 2020 @ 7:16pm CDT
Not really my thing, but they are only $10 right? I'll probably get them since they're cheap. I'm guessing they'll do a limited version with toy heads.

Emerje
Re: New Funko Pop! Transformers Coming Soon (2073658)
Posted by Regimus Prime on July 25th, 2020 @ 8:23pm CDT
I have never understood the appeal of these things either, but for some reason my office staff and loved ones have gifted me a number of different ones over the years because I'm a fan boy. I was recently going through some collectibles to sell on Ebay and discovered a few of the ones I own are "vaulted" and selling for approximately $200. Again, I don't get it but neither did most adults in 1985 when Garbage Pail Kids came out. We as kids couldn't get enough of them though. All that being said, I plan on picking these up simply because they're Transformers and they only retail for $10. In this day and age of figures like MP-44 going for almost $500 and Haslab Unicron's approximately $600 price tag, I'll take a cheap Transformers item when I can get one. :BOT:
Re: New Funko Pop! Transformers Coming Soon (2073724)
Posted by joevill on July 26th, 2020 @ 11:00am CDT
these actually look pretty cool
Re: New Funko Pop! Transformers Coming Soon (2073898)
Posted by 84everfan on July 27th, 2020 @ 5:12pm CDT
These look awful. WHY does bumblebee have a mouth? After YEARS of not getting good transformers funkos THIS is what we're handed? This had better be the start of more cartoon accurate bobbles. If they keep up with this mouth thing I'm gonna lose it. We're not stupid, we can tell the difference between no mouth and a faceplate.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #256 - Netflix and Siege
"Netflix and Siege"
Posted: Tuesday, August 4th, 2020

Buy "Transformers BATTLE CORE OPTIMUS PRIME Combiner Wars Voyager White 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Voyager Class Autobot Infinitus & Sentinel Prime 100%" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars CW Voyager Class Technobot Scattershot MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars KO Blast Off" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Scattershot Figure Box#1" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers RODIMUS PRIME Generations Titanium Die-cast Series 2006 OPEN" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Trilogy Barricade Takara Tomy Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Unite Warriors Grand Scourge" on EBAY