New Galleries: Robots In Disguise 1-Step Fixit, Steeljaw and Grimlock

New Galleries: Robots In Disguise 1-Step Fixit, Steeljaw and Grimlock

Monday, March 9th, 2015 12:47am CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 31,020

The galleries of Seibertron focuses its lens on the 2nd wave of Transformers Robots In Disguise One-Step Changers. This wave consists of Fixit, Grimlock and Steeljaw. As with all One-Step figures, these guys transforms with one step. Currently this is the only Fixit figure available however there is a Legion Class figure available soon in wave 3. Click here to see all Robots In Disguise galleries. As always click the images below to see the full galleries.

Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2015) Fixit

Transformers News: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise 1-Step Fixit, Steeljaw and Grimlock

Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2015) Steeljaw

Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2015) Grimlock

Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise 1-Step Fixit, Steeljaw and Grimlock (1661112)
Posted by Rated X on March 9th, 2015 @ 9:18pm CDT
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise 1-Step Fixit, Steeljaw and Grimlock (1661131)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 9th, 2015 @ 10:55pm CDT
Rated X wrote:I still dont get why Steeljaw has a regular jaw in the artwork but all the toys have a dog snout ?
He does have a dog snout in the artwork. It's just that that particular angle of the artwork gives a bad impression of his snout. Compare to other shots of him from the show:

It also doesn't help that all of Steeljaw's toys are lacking in paint apps on his face. Compare the face of the official Hasbro deco (left) to the face of this fan custom (right):

Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise 1-Step Fixit, Steeljaw and Grimlock (1661135)
Posted by hinomars19 on March 9th, 2015 @ 11:15pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Image

That custom is blindingly awesome! If the retail version looked like that I'd possibly want one!

As for Fixit, I may just buy him. He's the only character I like after seeing the first 3 eps the weekend, and he works as a 1 step. He reminds me of the human friendly sidekick robots from 80's shows Like Goshogun or that little egg like dude from M.A.S.K (forget his name) I'm not saying characters like that are necessary but he is a little nostalgic. He may look good with the Masterpiece human figures. Or maybe Human alliance figures are a better size.
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise 1-Step Fixit, Steeljaw and Grimlock (1661136)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 9th, 2015 @ 11:20pm CDT
hinomars19 wrote:As for Fixit, I may just buy him. He's the only character I like after seeing the first 3 eps the weekend,
Keep going. We're up to episode 7 as of this typing. ;)^
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise 1-Step Fixit, Steeljaw and Grimlock (1661146)
Posted by Flashwave on March 10th, 2015 @ 12:34am CDT

I'm agreeing with you on this. The first time I saw Steeljaw in the cartoon, the wolf-motif to me felt more like Native American wolf-skin helmet. At worst, the Wolf-snout on him is more a nose guard; the face itself is relatively flat and the wolf's "snout" is nose, not actual mouth. where as the the toy has the wolf snout pointed out and part of the robot mode mouth more pronoucedly than does the cartoon.
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise 1-Step Fixit, Steeljaw and Grimlock (1661366)
Posted by hinomars19 on March 10th, 2015 @ 3:11pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Keep going. We're up to episode 7 as of this typing. ;)^

Well, it officially aired on CN over here this weekend, so to support that I'm going to watch it on TV rather than online. This weekend will be eps 4 and 5. Hopefully it won't do what Prime did and take too long to continue future seasons. I watched half of season 1 of Prime on CN, but got tired of waiting for the second half whilst the entire internet spoiled Unicron...so I watched the rest first online.

Not sure if I can really take to this show or the toys. I keep looking at Warrior Strongarm...but that price when I know CW is on the shelf isn't appealing. I'm considering warrior Prime, since I like collecting leaders at deluxe size, but again price versus product doesn't seem to balance with this RID stuff. £16.99 for that Prime doesn't feel anywhere near worth it. If they were £9.99 then maybe. But when the legion is £7 I think they've lost me on this one.
Without wanting to start a negatively toned debate, I don't feel they are working to their cause with Strongarm's character. They are pushing for positive Female types in Transformers, but I'm still seeing the tired archetypes; Prime Arcee had to prove she was as good as the males by being tough as nails and hardcore, and now Strongarm is the slightly dizzy over eager fan girl for the famous Bumblebee. Her design is good, very good. Her toy is probably my favourite of the line and the only warrior I'm serious about considering but...meh, I dunno. She isn't what I was hoping for character wise I guess.She could've been interesting, something different, y'know?
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise 1-Step Fixit, Steeljaw and Grimlock (1661436)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 10th, 2015 @ 5:16pm CDT
hinomars19 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Keep going. We're up to episode 7 as of this typing. ;)^

All I will say about Strongarm without spoiling later episodes is that we see more sides of Strongarm in episodes after the third one.
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise 1-Step Fixit, Steeljaw and Grimlock (1662034)
Posted by Autobot032 on March 12th, 2015 @ 12:41am CDT

And another thing I don't get? I actually prefer Hasbro's plain decos, the painted details and "lights" kinda drive me batty, tbh.
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise 1-Step Fixit, Steeljaw and Grimlock (1662039)
Posted by Flashwave on March 12th, 2015 @ 1:34am CDT
Autobot032 wrote:I truly don't get it. Hasbro molded in all of the details necessary to replicate the on screen deco, but the toys have hardly any paint, or at least not enough to stand out like the show and customs do. Why go to so much effort only to half ass it in the end?

There's such a thing as being "over" detailed. That may be what's getting you. And to your first question, I would bet that the guy designing the figure doesn't know what the Paint department is gonna do, so he gives them everything and hopes for the best. Or, he just likes his job.
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise 1-Step Fixit, Steeljaw and Grimlock (1681924)
Posted by shajaki on May 3rd, 2015 @ 12:07pm CDT
Seibertron.com is proud to bring you another exclusive gallery featuring Transformers Adventures TAV13 Nemesis Prime! This figure was recently released in Japan alongside TAV-14 Ultra Magnus and is the "evil" version of (our Stateside released) Robots In Disguise: Warrior Class Optimus Prime.

We invite you stick around and browse our Galleries, join the Conversations, and keep up to date with all your Transformers News at Seibertron.com!

Transformers Adventures Nemesis Prime

Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise 1-Step Fixit, Steeljaw and Grimlock (1681926)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on May 3rd, 2015 @ 12:18pm CDT
The coloring really makes this mold work well in a menacing way.
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise 1-Step Fixit, Steeljaw and Grimlock (1681930)
Posted by shajaki on May 3rd, 2015 @ 12:27pm CDT
Black Bumblebee wrote:The coloring really makes this mold work well in a menacing way.
I'll say! I recently got RID Warrior Prime and was kinda let down. I was regretting the preorder I had for Nemmy here, but after all the in hand pics I've seen I no longer care. Black suits this mold so well I can forgive any shortcomings it has.
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise 1-Step Fixit, Steeljaw and Grimlock (1681932)
Posted by RhA on May 3rd, 2015 @ 12:35pm CDT
It's very pretty.
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise 1-Step Fixit, Steeljaw and Grimlock (1681937)
Posted by Madeus Prime on May 3rd, 2015 @ 12:50pm CDT
Am I the only one who wants this for TFA Scourge?
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise 1-Step Fixit, Steeljaw and Grimlock (1681955)
Posted by shajaki on May 3rd, 2015 @ 1:37pm CDT
Seibertron has been hard at work to bring you new galleries today, first of Transformers Adventures TAV-13 Nemesis Prime and now TAV-14 Ultra Magnus! The figure originates from the Transformers Prime Beast Hunters line, but sports a brand new paint scheme to dazzle the eyes.

We invite you take a closer look at this fella and stick around to browse our Galleries, join the Conversations, and keep up to date with all your Transformers News at Seibertron.com!

Transformers Adventures Ultra Magnus

Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise 1-Step Fixit, Steeljaw and Grimlock (1681982)
Posted by MightyMagnus78 on May 3rd, 2015 @ 3:13pm CDT
Really nice, it's a shame he's 12 months to late.
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise 1-Step Fixit, Steeljaw and Grimlock (1682011)
Posted by Noideaforaname on May 3rd, 2015 @ 5:53pm CDT
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise 1-Step Fixit, Steeljaw and Grimlock (1682012)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 3rd, 2015 @ 6:13pm CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:When was the last time Hasbro made a Scourge/Nemesis Prime? I always like the color scheme, but it seems we only get it via a Kreon or a Club exclusive or everywhere BUT the mainlines...
There was the Generations Thrilling 30 Legends class Nemesis Prime and Spinister 2-pack from last year.

Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise 1-Step Fixit, Steeljaw and Grimlock (1682087)
Posted by Noideaforaname on May 3rd, 2015 @ 11:08pm CDT
How the heck did I forget that one? :lol:
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise 1-Step Fixit, Steeljaw and Grimlock (1682547)
Posted by Flashwave on May 5th, 2015 @ 2:35pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

Bought it, gave Spinister and gun to Tfss Scourge, stuffed Nemmy in storage

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Trilogy Bombshock And Growl New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Scorponok Triple Changer & Fast Track" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue bots Morbot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Lot of 2 Flip Racers Bumblebee & Blurr" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Racing Trailer Optimus Prime missing trailer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS02 Voyager Red Wing Exclusive Figure NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Transformers Heroes Epic Rescue Bots Action Figure Large 2013 22"" on EBAY