New Images of Junkion Blacksmith Infinity Weapon Set

Transformers News: New Images of Junkion Blacksmith Infinity Weapon Set

Sunday, February 6th, 2011 2:42am CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 48,413

The Junkion Blacksmith is certainly churning out the new products this month, as we've got a clearer look at the Transformers weapon set, Infinity Warfare, which mainly focuses on being an add-on set for Predaking. Revealed earlier, the set comes in either clear red or clear blue. While the add-on gives Predaking new hands, new shoulder cannons and a giant cleaver, the set can also turn into a giant halberd, almost too big for Unicron to handle! Check out the images below!

(Courtesy of TFClub's Taobao)

Keep it at Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): TFClub

Re: New Images of Junkion Blacksmith Infinity Weapon Set (1178174)
Posted by Pr1meSuspect on February 6th, 2011 @ 2:47am CST
Hm... Looks interesting.
Re: New Images of Junkion Blacksmith Infinity Weapon Set (1178195)
Posted by im ruined on February 6th, 2011 @ 4:46am CST
neat
Re: New Images of Junkion Blacksmith Infinity Weapon Set (1178203)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on February 6th, 2011 @ 5:13am CST
I dunno why but transparent parts like that always make me think they look more like jello than anything else.
Re: New Images of Junkion Blacksmith Infinity Weapon Set (1178253)
Posted by prmlove1 on February 6th, 2011 @ 11:10am CST
Re: New Images of Junkion Blacksmith Infinity Weapon Set (1178343)
Posted by Cryo Prime on February 6th, 2011 @ 3:37pm CST
prmlove1 wrote:This will be my first third party purchase. I would love one in black though for my black Unicron and Darth Vader Planets.

I'd say the red version would be the right choice for Vader.

I like these but there are too many other things i have to pick up first so these get moved to my back burner.
Re: New Images of Junkion Blacksmith Infinity Weapon Set (1178815)
Posted by Counterpunch on February 7th, 2011 @ 12:30pm CST
I won't buy these if clear plastic is the only option.
Re: New Images of Junkion Blacksmith Infinity Weapon Set (1178858)
Posted by Stockade on February 7th, 2011 @ 1:39pm CST
I cant decide if i like these or not. Predaking's upgrade makes him look cheap and Unicron well.....(speechless)
Re: New Images of Junkion Blacksmith Infinity Weapon Set (1187550)
Posted by Editor on February 26th, 2011 @ 12:55pm CST
A) It looks like a nifty enough set but I would have to see it in person before choosing if I was get a set.

B) Had they done a purple based set, I might have immediately ordered it for my Unshattered Prime KO.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #245 - On a Boat
"On a Boat"
Posted: Saturday, April 4th, 2020

Buy "Hasbro Transformers DOTM HA Backfire with Spike MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Berserker Sixwing! White Micromaster Combiner 2003 Takara Chase Set" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2017 The Last Knight Premium Series Deluxe Decepticon Berserker" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 1984 Insecticon Bombshell complete nice shape G1 80's toys    513" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Siege War for Cybertron Deluxe Class, Ratchet  (Exclusive)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight TLK Toys R Us TRU Infernocus & Quintessa 100% Comp" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generation Power of the Primes POTP Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "New TRANSFORMERS Prime DEAD END Double Laser Swords OOP DELUXE Figure Sealed NEW" on EBAY