New Images of Junkion Blacksmith Infinity Weapon Set

New Images of Junkion Blacksmith Infinity Weapon Set

Sunday, February 6th, 2011 2:42am CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 48,748

The Junkion Blacksmith is certainly churning out the new products this month, as we've got a clearer look at the Transformers weapon set, Infinity Warfare, which mainly focuses on being an add-on set for Predaking. Revealed earlier, the set comes in either clear red or clear blue. While the add-on gives Predaking new hands, new shoulder cannons and a giant cleaver, the set can also turn into a giant halberd, almost too big for Unicron to handle! Check out the images below!

(Courtesy of TFClub's Taobao)

Keep it at Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): TFClub

Re: New Images of Junkion Blacksmith Infinity Weapon Set (1178174)
Posted by Pr1meSuspect on February 6th, 2011 @ 2:47am CST
Hm... Looks interesting.
Re: New Images of Junkion Blacksmith Infinity Weapon Set (1178195)
Posted by im ruined on February 6th, 2011 @ 4:46am CST
neat
Re: New Images of Junkion Blacksmith Infinity Weapon Set (1178203)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on February 6th, 2011 @ 5:13am CST
I dunno why but transparent parts like that always make me think they look more like jello than anything else.
Re: New Images of Junkion Blacksmith Infinity Weapon Set (1178253)
Posted by prmlove1 on February 6th, 2011 @ 11:10am CST
Re: New Images of Junkion Blacksmith Infinity Weapon Set (1178343)
Posted by Cryo Prime on February 6th, 2011 @ 3:37pm CST
prmlove1 wrote:This will be my first third party purchase. I would love one in black though for my black Unicron and Darth Vader Planets.

I'd say the red version would be the right choice for Vader.

I like these but there are too many other things i have to pick up first so these get moved to my back burner.
Re: New Images of Junkion Blacksmith Infinity Weapon Set (1178815)
Posted by Counterpunch on February 7th, 2011 @ 12:30pm CST
I won't buy these if clear plastic is the only option.
Re: New Images of Junkion Blacksmith Infinity Weapon Set (1178858)
Posted by Stockade on February 7th, 2011 @ 1:39pm CST
I cant decide if i like these or not. Predaking's upgrade makes him look cheap and Unicron well.....(speechless)
Re: New Images of Junkion Blacksmith Infinity Weapon Set (1187550)
Posted by Editor on February 26th, 2011 @ 12:55pm CST
A) It looks like a nifty enough set but I would have to see it in person before choosing if I was get a set.

B) Had they done a purple based set, I might have immediately ordered it for my Unshattered Prime KO.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers The Last Knight TLK Premier Edition Leader Stormreign (Dragonstorm)" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Leader Class Shockwave MISB" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON RATCHET WALGREEN'S DELUXE MISB VHTF" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Earthrise Autobot Lot Bumblebee Mirage" on EBAY
Buy "transformers tfcc tfss 1.0 Breakdown" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers / SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON sound wave SG24" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Netflix Walmart Quintesson Deseeus Army Drone NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Reveal the Shield 'G2' Optimus Prime" on EBAY