Preview Clip for Machinima Transformers Titans Return: Size Does Matter

Transformers News: Preview Clip for Machinima Transformers Titans Return: Size Does Matter

Sunday, November 5th, 2017 3:52AM CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 17,126

Via the official Facebook page for media creators Machinima, we have another preview of the upcoming animated series Transformers: Titans Return - the sequel to Combiner Wars featuring the voice talents of a wide array of actors, from regular Peter Cullen to newcomers Jason David Frank, Wil Wheaton, MatPat and more. In the clip, embedded below and titled Size Does Matter, Adam Beechen and FJ DeSanto take a look at the main cast and the two big features of the new series: Metroplex and Trypticon, how they fight, what they mean, and how much fun the team have had in this second chapter of the Prime Wars Trilogy. Take a look for yourselves!

Our creative team sets the stage for Transformers: Titans Return launching on go90 11/14.

Credit(s): Machinima

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Preview Clip for Machinima Transformers Titans Return: Size Does Matter (1919966)
Posted by Graviton on November 5th, 2017 @ 7:48am CST
Show that matches the title :lol: Then Combiner Wars should have been named Angry Windblade
Re: Preview Clip for Machinima Transformers Titans Return: Size Does Matter (1919967)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 5th, 2017 @ 7:52am CST
Looks like o.supreme's plot prediction may be more dead-on accurate than we were hoping.
Re: Preview Clip for Machinima Transformers Titans Return: Size Does Matter (1919970)
Posted by BumbleDouche on November 5th, 2017 @ 8:10am CST
Re: Preview Clip for Machinima Transformers Titans Return: Size Does Matter (1919972)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on November 5th, 2017 @ 9:22am CST

& here's me complaining about the complainers who are making all the complaints 8-}
Re: Preview Clip for Machinima Transformers Titans Return: Size Does Matter (1919979)
Posted by william-james88 on November 5th, 2017 @ 10:17am CST
Stuartmaximus wrote:+ with all the complaints I bet the same complainers are still gonna watch the show! just so that they can complain even more

We cant let the show go to waste, lets at least have fun with it that way ;)
Re: Preview Clip for Machinima Transformers Titans Return: Size Does Matter (1919980)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on November 5th, 2017 @ 10:17am CST
BumbleDouche wrote:Wow, that choppy, poorly animated quality for which its predecessor was so criticized is exactly what we want in any new show going forward 8-}

I don't know... it looks a tiny bit better. Just a tiny bit. Very tiny. Like World's Smallest Transformers Ravage.
Re: Preview Clip for Machinima Transformers Titans Return: Size Does Matter (1920009)
Posted by SillyMcGilly on November 5th, 2017 @ 1:51pm CST
Two things:

1. I assume most of what we'll see is only a couple characters plus the Titans, with not much beyond that.

2. THAT FRICKING FRAME RATE SUCKS. I can see why they said "Don't blink, or you'll miss a very important part of Transformers history", because a whole scene feels like only 5 frames.
Re: Preview Clip for Machinima Transformers Titans Return: Size Does Matter (1920012)
Posted by Burn on November 5th, 2017 @ 2:00pm CST

How are people supposed to legitimately criticise the show if they don't watch it? duh ...
Re: Preview Clip for Machinima Transformers Titans Return: Size Does Matter (1920014)
Posted by SillyMcGilly on November 5th, 2017 @ 2:04pm CST
Burn wrote:

Called being a legit critic. You watch the show to **** on it.
Re: Preview Clip for Machinima Transformers Titans Return: Size Does Matter (1920057)
Posted by Qwan on November 5th, 2017 @ 7:35pm CST
From Machinima's official Facebook page, we have news of an upcoming trailer for the fast-approaching Transformers: Titans Return animated series! Following posters featuring the likes of Jason David Frank as Emissary and Nolan North as Metroplex, a behind-the-scenes video and even a preview clip dropped just a day ago, this new teaser promises a full-fledged trailer for the series in just two days' time!

The image simply depicts a stoic Optimus Prime, heavily based on his Generation 1 and Masterpiece design as in the prior Combiners Wars animated series, standing before the stormy wasteland that presents Machinima's vision of Cybertron. With the show set to drop just a week after the trailer itself, the teaser's message could not be more clear: if you're going to get hyped for this show, now is the time.

Machinima's Titans Return series is set to release soon, on the 14th of November. It stars voice talent ranging from series veterans Peter Cullen and Judd Nelson, to other well-known actors like Wil Wheaton, Michael Dorn and Jason David Frank, returning cast members Abby Trott and Jason Marnocha, and even YouTubers MatPat and DashieGames, along with many more. See the teaser for yourself down below, and stay tuned to Seibertron.com for the coming trailer as well as any other updates on the soon-to-be-released series!

[quote]Get ready Transformers fans! The trailer for Transformers: Titans Return drops in TWO days.
[/quote]
Re: Preview Clip for Machinima Transformers Titans Return: Size Does Matter (1920061)
Posted by skywarp-2 on November 5th, 2017 @ 8:28pm CST
HOLY CRAPOLA!! THIS IS HUGE NEWS! THIS IS AS BIG AS THE CANON TIE IN BEAST WARS TO G-1! Now we get an addition to G-1 canon this time with the original voice cast members available, namely Cullen and Welker! Judd Nelson! (please be Rodimus, Please be Rodimus it'll be like 1986 all over again, but better!) wow.... :shock:

This is literally the biggest news that I have ever heard!

Just when I thought I hade my collection planned out.... They Pull me back in!!

Ughh...my wallet just groaned... :HEADHURTS:
Re: Preview Clip for Machinima Transformers Titans Return: Size Does Matter (1920063)
Posted by Burn on November 5th, 2017 @ 8:33pm CST
skywarp-2 wrote:Ughh...my wallet just groaned... :HEADHURTS:

ah, dude ... you'd better get out there quick then. Titans Return toys are nearly down and will soon make way for Power of the Primes.
Re: Preview Clip for Machinima Transformers Titans Return: Size Does Matter (1920067)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 5th, 2017 @ 9:07pm CST
skywarp-2 wrote:HOLY CRAPOLA!! THIS IS HUGE NEWS! THIS IS AS BIG AS THE CANON TIE IN BEAST WARS TO G-1! Now we get an addition to G-1 canon this time with the original voice cast members available, namely Cullen and Welker! wow.... :shock:

This is literally the biggest news that I have ever heard!

Just when I thought I hade my collection planned out.... They Pull me back in!!

Ughh...my wallet just groaned... :HEADHURTS:
Wait, is this seriously your first time hearing about this show? Did you miss out on its predecessor show, the eight-episode Combiner Wars?

Oh, you poor naive soul. So completely in the dark about how much of a dreadful schlock this show is gonna be if it's anything like it's predecessor.

And, no, Frank Welker is not in this show. Megatron is voiced by Jason Marnocha and thank goodness for that! Marnocha was the only good thing about the first show, so having him back is the one positive aspect about this dark blot of a show.

And it will have nothing to do with any of the G1 fiction from the 1980s. No ties to the cartoon, the movie, or the Marvel Comics. It's in its own little world of misery and mediocrity.
Re: Preview Clip for Machinima Transformers Titans Return: Size Does Matter (1920070)
Posted by Qwan on November 5th, 2017 @ 9:19pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:

This is literally the biggest news that I have ever heard!

Just when I thought I hade my collection planned out.... They Pull me back in!!

Ughh...my wallet just groaned... :HEADHURTS:

Yowch.

Not that I disagree, but, yowch.
Re: Preview Clip for Machinima Transformers Titans Return: Size Does Matter (1920073)
Posted by skywarp-2 on November 5th, 2017 @ 9:45pm CST
whoa...I was excited..Yes I live under a rock..

I may get some of the figures, I just didn't know about this cartoon or the previous one, combiner wars because I was only focusing on 3rd party news and TLK stuff.. this story sure got my attention, On the details, I got some wrong, sorry. I must have misread thru fanboy-colored goggles.. 8-}
Re: Preview Clip for Machinima Transformers Titans Return: Size Does Matter (1920074)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 5th, 2017 @ 9:52pm CST
skywarp-2 wrote:whoa...I was excited..Yes I live under a rock..

I may get some of the figures, I just didn't know about this cartoon or the previous one, combiner wars because I was only focusing on 3rd party news and TLK stuff.. this story sure got my attention, I must have misread thru fanboy-colored goggles..

We've so far been hoping that this sequel show, Titans Return, will be an improvement, but aside from the inclusion of some television actors (albeit, rather bizarrely-chosen ones) and the longer running time, there doesn't seem to be that much about it that looks all that better than the first show.

After all, the first show was advertised as being the "Game of Thrones of animation", and yet it turned out to be as bad as Transformers: Energon. So aside from a return of Jason Marnocha's Megatron, there doesn't look to be all that much to look forward to thus far in the new show.
Re: Preview Clip for Machinima Transformers Titans Return: Size Does Matter (1920075)
Posted by Burn on November 5th, 2017 @ 10:08pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:Yeah, Combiner Wars turned out to be one of the worst Transformers cartoons we've ever gotten, with Megatron, as I mentioned, being the sole enjoyable aspect about it, as he was awesome and hilarious with his being all snarky and sarcastic to everyone.

Wrong.
Jon Bailey did a fantastic Optimus Prime and deserves the recognition.
Re: Preview Clip for Machinima Transformers Titans Return: Size Does Matter (1920076)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 5th, 2017 @ 10:17pm CST
Burn wrote:

Wrong.
Jon Bailey did a fantastic Optimus Prime and deserves the recognition.
He's done fantastic Optimus Primes outside of CW. In CW, he was adequate, but his true talent felt held back in restraint from reaching its full entertainment potential.

That one behind-the-scenes video he did about him and the other CW cast members recording their lines at Bang Zoom!, in which he did some fun little ad-libs in his Optimus voice, gave us way more of his talented range and skill than he got to perform in the show itself.
Re: Preview Clip for Machinima Transformers Titans Return: Size Does Matter (1920078)
Posted by Burn on November 5th, 2017 @ 10:25pm CST

I know a lot of fanboys are pissing their pants in excitement over Cullen being Prime again for it, but come on ... they had a guy doing a good voice, they could have given him another go instead of chucking him aside and throwing more cash around for a bigger name(s).
Re: Preview Clip for Machinima Transformers Titans Return: Size Does Matter (1920080)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 5th, 2017 @ 10:34pm CST
Burn wrote:Yeah, he could have done a lot more, but instead they had this ridiculous notion that CW was well received so they upped the ante for TR.

Oh, definitely. I wouldn't have minded Jon getting another go-round at Optimus in TR. He does a good Optimus and should get more opportunities to use it officially and to its full extent, beyond both Machinima's CW cartoon and Fun Pub's TransTech fiction.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Prehistory Animal Snarl PART LOT taiwan vintage dinobots Rare Vinta - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 26 minutes 17 seconds
Takara Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-3 BUMBLEBEE **BRAND NEW** - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 29 minutes 51 seconds
ZipZaps Transformers Barricade 2007 RC Saleen Mustang Police Car - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 32 minutes 22 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers GO! Beast Hunters : G17 HUNTER STARSCREAM Limited - Time Remaining: 2 days 11 hours 33 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos And Hardhead - Time Remaining: 4 days 10 hours 33 minutes 17 seconds
TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS BRUTICUS SET ONSLAUGHT VORTEX SWINDLE BLAST OFF BRAWL - Time Remaining: 4 days 8 hours 34 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Robots In Disguise Overload Backtrack Complete Deployers RID 2015 - Time Remaining: 18 days 4 hours 36 minutes 36 seconds
NEW Transformers Takara Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-03 Bumblebee Official MISB - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 37 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #188 - Mutinous Intent