Transformers News: Rumored Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Figures - Coneheads, Needlenose, Bumblebee, and More

Wednesday, November 13th, 2019 7:51PM CST

Categories: Toy News, Rumors
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 26,866

Thanks to the Edduardo Vinz Colin AKA @cybercookiereports on Instagram, we have a huge list of potential Earthrise figures that have now hit the rumor mill.

Now before we get to the list, we remind you that these are merely RUMORS and we have no hard confirmation for any of these figures yet, though a few were on this list from a few days ago. But it is exciting to speculate, and many of these figures do make sense given molds and clues we have been given up to this point. It is also interesting to note that some of these figures finish off the original Siege fanvote options, giving all 6 characters from that vote a toy.

Without further ado, the rumored figures include:

Deluxe Class:

1. Commander Class Sky Lynx
  2. Unknown Class Megatron
  3. Unknown Class Quintessa
  4. Titan Class Scorponok
  5. Exclusive Conehead 3-Pack
  6. Exclusive Deluxe Class Runabout

So what do you make of this list? Anything on here you really want to see, or anything you really didn't want to? Let us know what you think in the comments section below! and feel free to speculate away and tell us what you want and hope to see!

Transformers News: Rumored Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Figures - Coneheads, Needlenose, and More
Credit(s): Edduardo Vinz Colin @cybercookiereports
Re: Rumored Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Figures - Coneheads, Needlenose, Bumblebee, and More (2044577)
Posted by ScottyP on November 13th, 2019 @ 8:01pm CST
Re: Rumored Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Figures - Coneheads, Needlenose, Bumblebee, and More (2044578)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on November 13th, 2019 @ 8:07pm CST
I'm totally on board for an Earthrise Bumblebee, but I've seen Studio Series lists with this exact same format (I'm assuming made by the same guy) and they've been false except for the few things we already knew about sprinkled in.

Like I said though, I would get a Bumblebee from this line and I'd be interested to see the Coneheads. I really only collect Studio Series and movie stuff but I do really like the fighter jet alt-modes, so we'll see!
Re: Rumored Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Figures - Coneheads, Needlenose, Bumblebee, and More (2044579)
Posted by STngAR on November 13th, 2019 @ 8:10pm CST
I am the most excited about Scorponok and am the most curiuos about Sky Lynx.

:MAXIMAL:
Re: Rumored Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Figures - Coneheads, Needlenose, Bumblebee, and More (2044580)
Posted by Fc203 on November 13th, 2019 @ 8:19pm CST
This is fake
Its from cybercookies on Instagram he posts fake lists
Re: Rumored Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Figures - Coneheads, Needlenose, Bumblebee, and More (2044581)
Posted by Randomhero on November 13th, 2019 @ 8:22pm CST
Yup. All six. Even gnaw...wait...
Re: Rumored Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Figures - Coneheads, Needlenose, Bumblebee, and More (2044583)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on November 13th, 2019 @ 8:44pm CST
Randomhero wrote:Yup. All six. Even gnaw...wait...

Siege fanvote, not Earthrise fanvote. It is stated as such
Re: Rumored Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Figures - Coneheads, Needlenose, Bumblebee, and More (2044585)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on November 13th, 2019 @ 9:07pm CST
Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and doubt this list. Call me cynical, but the fact that they don't give size classes for two of them, and given one of them is typically the big bad of Transformers so we can sort of assume he's coming anyway, it feels more like a wishlist to me, with several ones that have associated molds already confirmed. Some are definitely shots in the dark, but considering some were in fan polls, Hasbro probably has the designs in storage and are planning to release them at some point, but all in one line? I find it hard to believe
Re: Rumored Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Figures - Coneheads, Needlenose, Bumblebee, and More (2044586)
Posted by Starscream on November 13th, 2019 @ 9:20pm CST
ScottyP wrote:I suppose you miss 100% of the layups you don't attempt. "Leaks" featuring a known fan vote figure, earlier rumors and obvious repaints. K. :lol:

Yeah this list is whack. Zero new micormaster bases or ramps.
Re: Rumored Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Figures - Coneheads, Needlenose, Bumblebee, and More (2044589)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on November 13th, 2019 @ 9:46pm CST
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:So what do you make of this list?

Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg
Re: Rumored Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Figures - Coneheads, Needlenose, Bumblebee, and More (2044590)
Posted by syntax_error25 on November 13th, 2019 @ 9:49pm CST
My only demand is that Hasbro releases ALL of the 6 seekers prominently featured in the first two seasons of the g1 cartoon. I personally will only be completing my season 1 seekers but I want those who need the coneheads to have the option
Re: Rumored Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Figures - Coneheads, Needlenose, Bumblebee, and More (2044591)
Posted by ScottyP on November 13th, 2019 @ 9:58pm CST
Starscream wrote:

Yeah this list is whack. Zero new micormaster bases or ramps.
It seems like an incomplete list that is also entirely believable. My dog could tell you that a new Seeker mold will get repainted and that Hoist will probably get redone as Trailbreaker.

...ok that's a stretch he doesn't know the difference between a Transformer and a raw potato but the point remains.
Re: Rumored Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Figures - Coneheads, Needlenose, Bumblebee, and More (2044592)
Posted by skycutter on November 13th, 2019 @ 10:03pm CST
the leak is fake because it from someone that is known for fake leaks
Re: Rumored Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Figures - Coneheads, Needlenose, Bumblebee, and More (2044593)
Posted by AcademyofDrX on November 13th, 2019 @ 10:04pm CST
Re: Rumored Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Figures - Coneheads, Needlenose, Bumblebee, and More (2044594)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on November 13th, 2019 @ 10:18pm CST
If Hoist's greens area actually that different in hand I might pass on him. I can deal with it on some figures but those shades are so different it's unacceptable.
Re: Rumored Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Figures - Coneheads, Needlenose, Bumblebee, and More (2044596)
Posted by Drift082111 on November 13th, 2019 @ 10:23pm CST
AcademyofDrX wrote:This is weak, and honestly it's starting to get embarrassing. There is nothing to support it being a leak beyond the word "leak" in the post. Does this site have literally any standards for posting rumors as news? Does the leak need to be supported by any independent sources? Does the leaker need to have previous confirmed leaks?

I would imagine the person who posted this takes regular leaks like any other normal human being as it is a necessary bodily function. As Gob would say: "Come on!"
Re: Rumored Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Figures - Coneheads, Needlenose, Bumblebee, and More (2044597)
Posted by Mindmaster on November 13th, 2019 @ 10:33pm CST
Coneheads, mega yes please.

Shrapnel.... eh, I’m perfectly fine with how the Legends Insecticons turned out and how they scale with current stuff, Shrapnel’s gunna have to blow me away and the promise of the other two Insecticons before I bite.

Tracks and Needlenose come as no surprise, since they were part of the fan vote whatever.

About time they did Blaster. No doubt a Soundwave retool, but it’s one I wouldn’t mind as long as he looks right and has his buddies to party with!

I was just thinking today about how Bumblebee could be a slight retool or Cliffjumper, what a coincidence!

Nice to see they’ll continue doing Seekers, but man I hope they don’t make Thundercracker as part of an exclusive box set...

Trailbreaker also comes as no surprise (uhh, hello, Hoist?), but Sunstreaker does. I had just bought Sideswipe in the hopes there’s be a Sunstreaker and it looks like my gamble may’ve payed off!
Re: Rumored Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Figures - Coneheads, Needlenose, Bumblebee, and More (2044598)
Posted by Prime Target on November 13th, 2019 @ 10:43pm CST
We all knew Bumblebee was happening ever since we saw Cliffjumper, at least TC and Skywarp are happening from Screamer, Trailbreaker is coming from Hoist, Runamucks already coming and we have to get Runabout from him and Scorponoks already been confirmed.

But these have to happen

. Sunstreaker from Wheeljack. Finally giving us the Lambros we need
. Deluxe Insecticons not just Shrapnel maybe Shattered Glass repaints down the line
. Tracks with either a Road Rage, Loudpedal or a Shattered Glass repaint from Selects
. Blaster and an Exclusive Twincast somehow
. Needlenose with Targetmasters that aren't just Firedrive and Blowpipe again like Spinister's are gonna be

And I can totally see them doing the Coneheads in an exclusive three set like the Rainmakers are.
Re: Rumored Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Figures - Coneheads, Needlenose, Bumblebee, and More (2044599)
Posted by doz on November 13th, 2019 @ 10:53pm CST
Mindmaster wrote:Coneheads, mega yes please.

Old TF fan … long time lurker. I got back into collecting some of these Siege Transformers and they're great.

I would love to get a Siege-style Thrust. That was a toy I wanted as a kid, but could never afford when he was available.

However, am I alone in hating the "conehead" styling? I've always felt those looked mis-transformed. I doubt I would bother.
Re: Rumored Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Figures - Coneheads, Needlenose, Bumblebee, and More (2044602)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on November 14th, 2019 @ 12:08am CST
...yeah, this list kind of reads as a grab bag of sure bets, figures from other leaks, and fan vote guys thrown in for padding. There are a handful of things here I would LIKE to see, and I could see many of them happening, but not because this is a legit leak, regardless of how Very big it is.

It does make me wonder though, if we are to get Blaster and/or Megatron, what will they turn into? They still can't/won't do a gun Megatron, and we just got a G1 Tank Megatron that was close enough to an Earth mode that I don't know they can justify another one like they did Trailer OP. I also can't see them making Blaster a boombox when the Soundwave he would presumably be opposing turns into a Space brick dropship/lamppost.
Re: Rumored Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Figures - Coneheads, Needlenose, Bumblebee, and More (2044603)
Posted by ZeroWolf on November 14th, 2019 @ 1:54am CST
Maybe the megs is the armoured car rumor and we're getting Cybertron megs to go with galaxy upgrade Prime from Siege ;) yes that's such a long shot that it's practically doing rotations around the sun but it would be a way to get a megs in Earthrise

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #236 - Tangled Web
"Tangled Web"
Posted: Monday, December 9th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Movie Leader Class Figures Prime, Bumblebee, Roadbuster + for parts" on EBAY
Buy "Tanigami Works Transformers United Autobot Drift" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Reveal the Shield Rodimus/RTS Deluxe Hot Rod Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers WFC War For Cybertron Siege Battle Masters Blowpipe MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Voyager Grapple PREORDER" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Bumblebee Movie Bumblebee Volkswagen Beetle Used Mint" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Movie 1 1987 Clunker Bumblebee Figure Complete Mint" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Cyberverse Action Attackers Scout Class Scraplet Figure" on EBAY