Stock Images AllSpark Tech Sqweeks Posted

Transformers News: Stock Images AllSpark Tech Sqweeks Posted

Monday, September 18th, 2017 9:33AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Tyrannacon   Views: 15,893

You may remember we covered this from Toy Fair 2017 back in February that Sqweeks was going to be in the AllSpark Tech Assortment. Here is the description as a refresher for those that need it.

TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT ALLSPARK TECH Starter Pack Assortment
(Ages 6 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $29.99/Available: Fall 2017)

In TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT, new evil rises for the fate of Earth. Thrust into the far reaches of space, OPTIMUS PRIME hurtles towards an enemy more fearsome than he has faced. The once incorruptible hero now contends with a force that could push him to his limits… With the TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT ALLSPARK TECH Starter Pack Assortment, fans can control the action with the ALLSPARK TECH cube. The pack includes one ALLSPARK TECH figure – insert the cube into the figure and watch and listen as it activates lights and more than 15 lights, sounds and phrases! This starter pack also comes with a USB charging cord, including what you need to launch into ALLSPARK TECH play. The Cube also powers additional ALLSPARK TECH figures. Choose from three iconic characters from the film including OPTIMUS PRIME, SHADOWSPARK OPTIMUS PRIME or SQWEEKS. Each sold separately. Available at most major retailers and on HasbroToyShop.com.

Amazon has posted stock images for Sqweeks recently. Check out the images below:

Transformers News: Stock Images AllSpark Tech Sqweeks Posted

Transformers News: Stock Images AllSpark Tech Sqweeks Posted
Credit(s): Amazon

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Stock Images AllSpark Tech Sqweeks Posted (1911638)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on September 18th, 2017 @ 10:04am CDT
Thanks, but....meh! it doesn't transform :(
Re: Stock Images AllSpark Tech Sqweeks Posted (1911644)
Posted by SG Roadbuster on September 18th, 2017 @ 10:52am CDT
yeah, no thanks, i'd rather actually be able to find the Real Sqweeks at retail thanks.
Re: Stock Images AllSpark Tech Sqweeks Posted (1911652)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on September 18th, 2017 @ 11:47am CDT
Hey all, here's my review of the new Knight Armor Hound figure. Last one of the sub line.

Re: Stock Images AllSpark Tech Sqweeks Posted (1911715)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on September 18th, 2017 @ 4:22pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Rysquad wrote:I never want to transform Nitro ever again

It gets better the more you do it, believe me.

After the 2nd time or so, it is so much fun and addicting. There's a reason he is my figure of the year
Re: Stock Images AllSpark Tech Sqweeks Posted (1911740)
Posted by BombshellDaBug on September 18th, 2017 @ 8:07pm CDT
Autobot Roadburn wrote:Ok, so I found a Barricade tonight and snagged him since I'm impatiently waiting for wave 3 Bumblebee and MPM Optimus to get here - this is my biggest Transformers purchase regret in years. I don't know if this is a widespread issue with him but my copy's joints are ridiculously floppy to the point he can barely stand up and his chest doesn't even hold down well. The worst part is I really like how his robot mode looks in general (though I'd prefer the WAY cooler head design he actually had in the movie, I'd be tempted to tighten the joints myself in that case) but if he can't even stand on my shelf there's no point in having him. Sorry to all those that liked and recommended him but I'm returning him to Target tomorrow. What a mess.

It sounds like it might be an issue with yours in particular, unfortunately. My Barricade stands up fine with no issues. Now that I think about it, I don't think I've heard of this issue happening with Barricade before. Anyways, I'm sorry to hear that yours won't stand up at all. Hopefully you can get it replaced.

On an unrelated note, I managed to get a hold of Legion class Dragonstorm. It's a fun little figure.
Re: Stock Images AllSpark Tech Sqweeks Posted (1911744)
Posted by william-james88 on September 18th, 2017 @ 8:30pm CDT
BombshellDaBug wrote:

Being in the Last Knight toy thread, I find that plenty related :D

How did you get your hands on one?
Re: Stock Images AllSpark Tech Sqweeks Posted (1911746)
Posted by BombshellDaBug on September 18th, 2017 @ 8:43pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
BombshellDaBug wrote:

Being in the Last Knight toy thread, I find that plenty related :D

How did you get your hands on one?

I caved and bought one from a scalper on Amazon. The third-party seller at least got it to me reliably. Not happy with the amount I spent on it, but considering the serious distribution issues we've been seeing, I figured that I might as well snag it in case I never see it at a store at all.

Edited to include pics:
Re: Stock Images AllSpark Tech Sqweeks Posted (1911749)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 18th, 2017 @ 8:56pm CDT

Can't be scalpers at that price so, people really wanted them and were really willing to pay those prices...

:shock: Quite shocking...
Re: Stock Images AllSpark Tech Sqweeks Posted (1911750)
Posted by william-james88 on September 18th, 2017 @ 9:04pm CDT
BombshellDaBug wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
BombshellDaBug wrote:

Being in the Last Knight toy thread, I find that plenty related :D

How did you get your hands on one?

Edited to include pics:

I get that. I mean it has happened that some toys did not get released in particular markets in the past so if its a toy you really wanted then I am glad you have it :)
Re: Stock Images AllSpark Tech Sqweeks Posted (1911752)
Posted by william-james88 on September 18th, 2017 @ 9:06pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:You know, those 40$ deluxes exclusive to TrU? All sold out. Maybe because of the "Sale" that drove back the price at 30$, but still, all sold out.

:shock: Quite shocking...

Several fans were able to use that 10$ off price law since TRU never bothered printing new tags for that pricepoint (instead using green stickers sometimes, but that wasnt on all of them everywhere).
Re: Stock Images AllSpark Tech Sqweeks Posted (1911753)
Posted by CdogCdog4 on September 18th, 2017 @ 9:15pm CDT
Its probably cool in a collection. Its bad nuf he don't transform, but then they make ya buy a starter pack to get him. I think if they sold cubes AND bots seperate, they'd sell more of both. I only paid $13.00 for the Regular Optimus Prime starter at Kmart with rewards online coupons (virtual). I do kinda want all the characters though so I guess I have to buy it dammit Hasbro lol
Re: Stock Images AllSpark Tech Sqweeks Posted (1911754)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 18th, 2017 @ 9:21pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

:shock: Quite shocking...

I tried getting advantage of that too but because there was NO labels under them, they completely shut me down. :(
Re: Stock Images AllSpark Tech Sqweeks Posted (1911758)
Posted by william-james88 on September 18th, 2017 @ 9:28pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

:shock: Quite shocking...

Sorry about that.

And since I am on this thread, for anyone who wants a laugh...
Anyone up for paying 40$ for Deluxe Cogman?

https://tfsource.com/transformers-the-l ... ss-cogman/
Re: Stock Images AllSpark Tech Sqweeks Posted (1911761)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 18th, 2017 @ 9:52pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

And since I am on this thread, for anyone who wants a laugh...
Anyone up for paying 40$ for Deluxe Cogman?

https://tfsource.com/transformers-the-l ... ss-cogman/

Shyly raise his hand :oops:

Well, it may come to that if distribution keep sucking. It's the only TLK deluxe I REALLY want...
Re: Stock Images AllSpark Tech Sqweeks Posted (1911768)
Posted by EunuchRon on September 18th, 2017 @ 10:34pm CDT
I just transformed my Scorn tonight, and I ran into a bummer of a problem. Some factory chimp put his arm on backwards! It wasn't hard to fix, but I could see someone else getting one like this. Sorry, no pix cause I got a Flintstones phone, but I posted about it here.

transformers-the-last-knight-voyager-class-scorn-t109676.php
Re: Stock Images AllSpark Tech Sqweeks Posted (1911794)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on September 19th, 2017 @ 8:30am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Anyone up for paying 40$ for Deluxe Cogman?

https://tfsource.com/transformers-the-l ... ss-cogman/

I've actually placed and cancelled that pre-order twice now... Just cannot commit yet...

Also, that legion Dragonstorm is sweet! He and Hound are the last of the legions on my list, along with Deluxe Bee, Rod, Cogman, and leader Dragonstorm
Re: Stock Images AllSpark Tech Sqweeks Posted (1911810)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on September 19th, 2017 @ 9:35am CDT
Thanks to our very own Chuckdawg1999, we have a new review for you today, this time for the Knight Armor Hound figure from Transformers: The Last Knight! Hound is a new mold that is simple in design but mainly designed for the knight armor gimmick, previously seen with Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, Grimlock, and Megatron. Check out Chuck's review below, and let us know what you think in the comments section below!

chuckdawg1999 wrote:Hound is the last figure of the Knight Armor subline, of the Turbo Changer subline, of The Last Knight movie line. Transformation is simple as is articulation as the focus is more or the "Armor" gimmick, be aware that the arms like to stick going back into robot mode from the missile truck. While not the best figure of the Knight Armor subline, it does stand out enough to be worth a pickup.

Re: Stock Images AllSpark Tech Sqweeks Posted (1911866)
Posted by Rysquad on September 19th, 2017 @ 4:39pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Rysquad wrote:I never want to transform Nitro ever again

It gets better the more you do it, believe me.

Maybe fourth time's the charm for me. I'll keep trying.
Re: Stock Images AllSpark Tech Sqweeks Posted (1911869)
Posted by skywarp-2 on September 19th, 2017 @ 5:28pm CDT
So I just watched a comparison view video of the Leader Class Optimus Prime transformer from Hasbro Vs Takara's premium repaint and resculpt of parts. Wow! The backpack is now the shield! That is a partsformer I can live with. However, I kinda want to wait to see what a Masterpiece would look like.. Seeing as how the MPM-04 is based loosely on the Leader Class movies 1-3, the Leader class from this movie line with Takara's modification could bode well for the future Masterpiece of Optimus Prime the Last Knight version! I'm actually excited again about collecting! Okay...

Let's be honest fellow G-1 generation fans, who grew up with the first series, like me Don't you have that similar giddy Xmas feeling about this movie franchise?. With Welker, and Cullen on voice over. I've kinda grown to love the Bayformer universe in addition to my beloved G-1..hard to admit. Took 10yrs.but I'll say it. I love bayformers, and especially movie 1-3 Optimus Prime!
Re: Stock Images AllSpark Tech Sqweeks Posted (1911873)
Posted by nycPrime on September 19th, 2017 @ 5:50pm CDT
I don't know. I still haven't watched anything past the first movie. No real desire to watch the others though I do have a handful of TLK figures. I only like them for the alt modes and consider the transformation as an added bonus.
Transformers products from AMAZON