Transformers: Earth Wars Event "Zeek and Destroy!"

Transformers: Earth Wars Event "Zeek and Destroy!"

Wednesday, August 16th, 2017 10:59am CDT

Categories: Game News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Tyrannacon   Views: 18,672

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars Event "Zeek and Destroy!"

Bah-weep-graaaaagnah wheep nini bong!

Short-Fused Visitors...

Soundwaves ambitions didn't really go to plan and now the Autobots and Decepticons must work out how to avoid a painful death.

It’s going to be a shocking end to the Kremzeek saga…

Zeek and Destroy

Friend or Foe?

It's no surprise that weaponizing Kremzeek didn't go as planned!

Zapped and shocked to their cores the Autobots and Decepticons are both working on a solution to put an end to the Kremzeek's painful shenanigans.

In all of the chaos, Soundwave and Bumblebee had a spark of inspiration to fulfil their own personal goals...

Whatever these plans might be... they're all in for a shock!

Start Date: 18/08/2017 11:00 UTC
End Date: 21/08/2017 11:00 UTC
Prestige Allowed: 30
Bonus Experience: Earn up to 350% XP in Event Battle Zones!

How to Participate?
  • Reach HQ Level 4
  • Tap the Event button!
  • Select an Event Battle Zone to fight in!
  • Win your battle and gather Battle Points!
  • Collect prizes!

Event Battle Zones

Totaliser Prizes

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars Event "Zeek and Destroy!"

Each Kremzeek Canister contains the chance to win one of the following rewards

Under Investigation

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars Event "Zeek and Destroy!"

• We have received reports regarding an issue with the increased deploy range of Soundwave and Blasters minions.
      Thanks for the reports, we're currently actively investigating why this is happening. A fix should be released soon in an upcoming content push
  • Last week we made it so Combiners could no longer target bots with Rush & Smash to stop them rushing through the map.
      This is only a temporary change and we're working on a way to stop Combiners charging through the map when targeting bots. We hope to have this function enabled again soon.
  • When going through the troop profiles the damage stat would switch and get stuck on healing after viewing a healer bot.
      The reason for this has been identified and a fix will be released in the next build.

These are just a few examples of the reports that we've received from you, and we continue to work hard to improve your experience with the game every day.

We would like to thank you for your time and patience, and if you have any issues to report, please get in touch with us here: [url=mailto:VIP@transformersearthwars.com]VIP@transformersearthwars.com[/url]. Alternatively, you can reach out to us in game via Menu > Community > Contact Support.

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars Event "Zeek and Destroy!"

We all love new bots right? How would you like to have the chance to vote for a new one?

Well, soon you will have that opportunity!

Be sure to follow our Facebook page to see the candidates, and keep an eye on the Newsfeed in the game for upcoming details on how you can participate in the vote.

Twitch

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars Event "Zeek and Destroy!"

Catch Dan, Adam, and Deborah LIVE on Thursday, 17th August @ 4 pm UTC as they talk about the finale of the shockingly good Kremzeek saga. They will also be answering your questions, and there will be some giveaways!

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars Event "Zeek and Destroy!"

Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Event "Zeek and Destroy!" (1904733)
Posted by Burn on August 16th, 2017 @ 3:20pm CDT
Yay! More Energon! Just what I needed!
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Event "Zeek and Destroy!" (1904764)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 16th, 2017 @ 5:32pm CDT

Sure, the graphics are nice and the characters masterfully designed. But your bots are completely wetawds and you have NO controls appart the "special ability". And pass the first two campaign missions, your only hope to progress is to either give a kidney, or wait forever.

I'm playing Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes instead. This game is much, MUCH better.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Event "Zeek and Destroy!" (1904766)
Posted by kurthy on August 16th, 2017 @ 5:34pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:It's been around 2 weeks since I finally had a mobile. I installed that game, of course. However, after all those wait-for-countdowns, paywalls, and BUY VIRTUAL GARBAGE FOR PREMIUM PRICES constant pop-ups, I deleted that game.

How much is fire emblem heroes?
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Event "Zeek and Destroy!" (1904767)
Posted by Burn on August 16th, 2017 @ 5:34pm CDT
Sounds like someone couldn't work out the strategy behind the game. ;)
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Event "Zeek and Destroy!" (1904769)
Posted by Kurona on August 16th, 2017 @ 5:43pm CDT
kurthy wrote:

How much is fire emblem heroes?

Free. Plus microtransactions
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Event "Zeek and Destroy!" (1904771)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 16th, 2017 @ 5:46pm CDT
Burn wrote:Sounds like someone couldn't work out the strategy behind the game. ;)

Oh, I did started to play well and understand some subtleties. But the real goal is to get stronger and to collect bots. To do so is either wait forever or pay an absurd price.
And all that grinding was boring me out of my mind.

---------

As for Fire Emblem Heroes, it's FREE. Sure, there's way to be more powerful quicker by paying, but there's plenty of gameplay. FUN gameplay.
You do need a Nintendo account though. But if you already own a 3DS, Wii-U or Switch, you may already have one. You'll just have to link it to your mobile.

---------

I did tried a few other mobile games, but most all boil down to wait-n-pay. I flushed all of them. Only Fire Emblem remained.
Also, A Girl Adrift. Because kawai anime girls chain fishing is mind-numbly fun.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Event "Zeek and Destroy!" (1904777)
Posted by Burn on August 16th, 2017 @ 6:19pm CDT
That's the nature of mobile games. You either wait, or you coin.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Event "Zeek and Destroy!" (1904807)
Posted by King Kuuga on August 16th, 2017 @ 9:28pm CDT
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Event "Zeek and Destroy!" (1904809)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 16th, 2017 @ 9:38pm CDT
King Kuuga wrote:At a certain point the building upgrades take so long you stop caring. Raid for resources and upgrade your bots. That's the bread and butter. Does it take 40 minutes for my A-team to recharge? yes. It also takes 2 weeks for my buildings to upgrade. what do I do in the meantime? Raid, raid, raid. Once I cycle through all my teams and come back to A to find them still cooling down, I do something else for 10-15 minutes. You don't have to pay, the game is what you make of it.

And that's exactly why I uninstalled it. I became so bored.
Glad I didn't paid a single cent.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Event "Zeek and Destroy!" (1904811)
Posted by King Kuuga on August 16th, 2017 @ 9:44pm CDT
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Event "Zeek and Destroy!" (1904812)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 16th, 2017 @ 9:57pm CDT
King Kuuga wrote:To each their own. Naturally not everybody is going to find it enjoyable, but some of us like it. Enough seem to like it that it's profitable to SpaceApe.

I bet TF Earth Wars have it's fare share of whales! :lol:
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Event "Zeek and Destroy!" (1904816)
Posted by King Kuuga on August 16th, 2017 @ 10:15pm CDT
Big spenders? Oh yeah. The top 6 alliances are full of 'em.

And since my base is in zone 13 now (even though I can't hit z13 yet myself) I get raided by them periodically. Like this guy.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Event "Zeek and Destroy!" (1904829)
Posted by Prime Target on August 16th, 2017 @ 11:08pm CDT
I'll probably play this one whats in the event crystal tho
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Event "Zeek and Destroy!" (1904832)
Posted by King Kuuga on August 16th, 2017 @ 11:26pm CDT
Prime Target wrote:I'll probably play this one whats in the event crystal tho

Tyrannacon wrote:Each Kremzeek Canister contains the chance to win one of the following rewards

The event crystal is the Kremzeek Cannister, someone at SpaceApe just forgot to edit that.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Event "Zeek and Destroy!" (1904953)
Posted by shauyaun on August 17th, 2017 @ 5:09pm CDT
Guys check out the earth wars Facebook page
You can vote for upcoming bots!
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Event "Zeek and Destroy!" (1906031)
Posted by Tyrannacon on August 23rd, 2017 @ 3:20pm CDT

Bah-weep-graaaaagnah wheep nini bong!

Who, or what lies in the far future?
Grimlock never one to shy away from a challenge has decided the Time Continuum has the answer.
What could possibly go wrong...

Primal Call

Long-distance pals
The Time Continuum is fragile and should not be messed with by the inexperienced... The simplest variation within the Universal Timeline can result in unforeseen (and most likely dreadful) consequences.

Grimlock might be the smartest Dinobot, but bringing new allies from a distant future is a task best handled by brains much bigger than his... Blissfully unaware of the risks, Grimlock pushes head on into a web of intrigue way beyond his comprehension.

Start Date: 25/08/2017 11:00 UTC
End Date: 28/08/2017 11:00 UTC
Prestige Allowed: None
Bonus Experience: 200%

How to Participate?
  • Reach HQ Level 4
  • Tap the Event button!
  • Select an Event Battle Zone to fight in!
  • Win your battle and gather Battle Points!
  • Collect prizes!

Event Battle Zones

Totaliser Prizes

Under Investigation

• Last week we received reports regarding an issue with the increased deploy range of Soundwave and Blasters minions.
      This issue has been resolved and the fix will be released in an upcoming update. Thanks for all the reports.
  • As you're aware, we recently made a change to the Combiners special ability Rush & Smash to stop them charging through the map which involved the ability to target other bots being disabled.
      We have been testing a build which has the ability to target bots again and we're happy to say the fix will be released in an upcoming game update.
  • We received multiple reports regarding the Alliance War won leaderboard sometimes shows stars instead of medals.
      Thank you for reporting this. A fix has been found which will be released in a future update.

We would like to thank you for your time and patience, and if you have any issues to report, please get in touch with us here: VIP@transformersearthwars.com. Alternatively, you can reach out to us in game via Menu > Community > Contact Support.

Twitch

We're gearing up for a brand new  Beast Wars Saga! Catch Dan, Adam, and Deb LIVE on Thursday, 24th August @ 4 pm UTC  for more details.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Event "Zeek and Destroy!" (1906044)
Posted by Kyleor on August 23rd, 2017 @ 4:00pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:

And all that grinding was boring me out of my mind.

---------

---------

I just started playing A Girl Adrift in the last week, super cute game.

Fun thing about Fire Emblem Heroes, there is easy access to earn their premium in-game currency (orbs), in-game, and is easily do-able without endless grinding. Plus you can upgrade units to the next rarity level (one stat to two star, etc)-something Earth Wars *won't* do.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Event "Zeek and Destroy!" (1906054)
Posted by Rysquad on August 23rd, 2017 @ 5:06pm CDT

The 7 day upgrades are already too long for me.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Event "Zeek and Destroy!" (1906258)
Posted by King Kuuga on August 24th, 2017 @ 3:07pm CDT
My upgrades cost so much that I'm glad I'm only starting them every few days.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Event "Zeek and Destroy!" (1906610)
Posted by Chibi Starscream on August 26th, 2017 @ 12:04pm CDT
Now I can take 6 units into battle. This makes me very happy. Base takes FOREVER TO UPGRADE. Maxed my 3* Soundwave. If you're a Decepticon and looking for a new home, join Death Seekers. Going strong for a month now.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots DANI BURNS & (2) BLADES FLIGHT BOTS Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cliffjumper 2019 Figure Deluxe Class Earthrise War Cybertron Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Guard 10-Inch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "VINTAGE 1984 TRANSFORMERS G1, Devastator , SCAVENGER + SCRAPPER, Takara, Japan" on EBAY
Buy "WFC-S37 BRUNT Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Hasbro 2019 MIB Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers - TRU Exclusive Masterpiece - MP-01 Acid Storm (MISB)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Rescan - Bumblebee (Rescue Jet) - Hasbro" on EBAY