Twenty-five Days Of Transformersmas: A Holiday Photo Challenge!

Friday, December 2nd, 2016 1:54PM CST

Categories: Site Articles, Transtopia, Contests
Posted by: Bronzewolf   Views: 40,794

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

It's Transformersmas, Seibertronians! To celebrate the season, we've come up with a challenge: every day from now until Christmas, post a holiday-themed Transformers photo.

Similar to our past photo challenges, your entry can consist of anything! Any TF Figure from any line, doing any winter or holiday activity! Post what you come up with below, and you can also share your creations on Instagram using the hashtag #Transformersmas. Happy holidays!
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Twenty-five Days Of Transformersmas: A Holiday Photo Challenge! (1844962)
Posted by Bronzewolf on December 2nd, 2016 @ 2:12pm CST
Here's Santamas Prime to kick off Day one!

Image
Re: Twenty-five Days Of Transformersmas: A Holiday Photo Challenge! (1844963)
Posted by Bronzewolf on December 2nd, 2016 @ 2:13pm CST
Day two!

"The Autobots clearly won the snowman making competition."
Image
Re: Twenty-five Days Of Transformersmas: A Holiday Photo Challenge! (1844965)
Posted by Va'al on December 2nd, 2016 @ 2:20pm CST
Bronzewolf wrote:Day two!

"The Autobots clearly won the snowman making competition."
Image



That one is truly something! :APPLAUSE:

I approve of this challenge. I only have older photos though, as I'm tight for time these days. Will see what I can come up with.

In the meantime:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Re: Twenty-five Days Of Transformersmas: A Holiday Photo Challenge! (1844972)
Posted by DeathReviews on December 2nd, 2016 @ 2:38pm CST
I have many servants. One of them was willing to sacrifice his dignity to answer this challenge. Ho. Ho. Ho.

Image
Re: Twenty-five Days Of Transformersmas: A Holiday Photo Challenge! (1844974)
Posted by Bronzewolf on December 2nd, 2016 @ 2:44pm CST
DeathReviews wrote:I have many servants. One of them was willing to sacrifice his dignity to answer this challenge. Ho. Ho. Ho.

Image


Creative! :lol: :lol: :APPLAUSE:
Re: Twenty-five Days Of Transformersmas: A Holiday Photo Challenge! (1845006)
Posted by keelo1027 on December 2nd, 2016 @ 5:04pm CST
10614243_836679739727722_6697672253127081671_n.jpg
10599640_830209003708129_996427898277783956_n.jpg
10590616_1026024944126533_8779038535760311156_n.jpg
10583853_836293389766357_5272507587005812328_n.jpg
10511152_835229116539451_4503237569740817381_n.jpg
10374004_833609030034793_365286402681762611_n.jpg
10298884_1028632933865734_957487157978935248_n.jpg
1743597_828522210543475_8817528472265577943_n.jpg
1561108_829235777138785_3082102341311281944_n.jpg
1514957_836390133090016_1015093583479436277_n.jpg



Here are a few I've done over the past few years.
Re: Twenty-five Days Of Transformersmas: A Holiday Photo Challenge! (1845007)
Posted by Bronzewolf on December 2nd, 2016 @ 5:06pm CST
keelo1027 wrote:
10614243_836679739727722_6697672253127081671_n.jpg
10599640_830209003708129_996427898277783956_n.jpg
10590616_1026024944126533_8779038535760311156_n.jpg
10583853_836293389766357_5272507587005812328_n.jpg
10511152_835229116539451_4503237569740817381_n.jpg
10374004_833609030034793_365286402681762611_n.jpg
10298884_1028632933865734_957487157978935248_n.jpg
1743597_828522210543475_8817528472265577943_n.jpg
1561108_829235777138785_3082102341311281944_n.jpg
1514957_836390133090016_1015093583479436277_n.jpg



Here are a few I've done over the past few years.


Just excellent!
Re: Twenty-five Days Of Transformersmas: A Holiday Photo Challenge! (1845010)
Posted by keelo1027 on December 2nd, 2016 @ 5:21pm CST
Bronzewolf wrote:
keelo1027 wrote:
10614243_836679739727722_6697672253127081671_n.jpg
10599640_830209003708129_996427898277783956_n.jpg
10590616_1026024944126533_8779038535760311156_n.jpg
10583853_836293389766357_5272507587005812328_n.jpg
10511152_835229116539451_4503237569740817381_n.jpg
10374004_833609030034793_365286402681762611_n.jpg
10298884_1028632933865734_957487157978935248_n.jpg
1743597_828522210543475_8817528472265577943_n.jpg
1561108_829235777138785_3082102341311281944_n.jpg
1514957_836390133090016_1015093583479436277_n.jpg



Here are a few I've done over the past few years.


Just excellent!


Thank you so much! ;)^
Re: Twenty-five Days Of Transformersmas: A Holiday Photo Challenge! (1845030)
Posted by Towline on December 2nd, 2016 @ 7:13pm CST
From Dr. Vaal. Alpha Bravo saves Yuletide fires.http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s59 ... yviibu.jpg
Re: Twenty-five Days Of Transformersmas: A Holiday Photo Challenge! (1845031)
Posted by Splatterhouse on December 2nd, 2016 @ 7:18pm CST
Merry Christmas from the Shultz family!
Re: Twenty-five Days Of Transformersmas: A Holiday Photo Challenge! (1845040)
Posted by Giant Purple Griffin on December 2nd, 2016 @ 8:29pm CST
Manta Claus is coming to town!
Seacons Greetings.jpg
Re: Twenty-five Days Of Transformersmas: A Holiday Photo Challenge! (1845102)
Posted by Caelus on December 3rd, 2016 @ 5:49am CST
Giant Purple Griffin wrote:Manta Claus is coming to town!
Seacons Greetings.jpg


An elegantly simple pun to tie it together; sometimes the simplest things in life are the best.
Re: Twenty-five Days Of Transformersmas: A Holiday Photo Challenge! (1845108)
Posted by Va'al on December 3rd, 2016 @ 6:26am CST
Caelus wrote:
Giant Purple Griffin wrote:Manta Claus is coming to town!
Seacons Greetings.jpg


An elegantly simple pun to tie it together; sometimes the simplest things in life are the best.


I agree - nicely done GPG! :APPLAUSE:
Re: Twenty-five Days Of Transformersmas: A Holiday Photo Challenge! (1845111)
Posted by Giant Purple Griffin on December 3rd, 2016 @ 7:00am CST
Dr Va'al wrote:
Caelus wrote:
Giant Purple Griffin wrote:Manta Claus is coming to town!
Seacons Greetings.jpg


An elegantly simple pun to tie it together; sometimes the simplest things in life are the best.


I agree - nicely done GPG! :APPLAUSE:


Aww thanks. ;;) This thread is really getting me in the spirit of the season :-D
Re: Twenty-five Days Of Transformersmas: A Holiday Photo Challenge! (1845129)
Posted by Bronzewolf on December 3rd, 2016 @ 11:18am CST
Day three!!

"Shockwave's built in ice skates make him one of the best figure-skaters on Cybertron."

Image
Re: Twenty-five Days Of Transformersmas: A Holiday Photo Challenge! (1845258)
Posted by Bronzewolf on December 4th, 2016 @ 10:51am CST
Transformersmas day 4!

"The Minibot Carolers are a beloved tradition on Cybertron. Many Autobots and Deceptions are eager to sign up each year, even if singing isn't really in their skill set."


Image
Re: Twenty-five Days Of Transformersmas: A Holiday Photo Challenge! (1845274)
Posted by carytheone on December 4th, 2016 @ 1:46pm CST
Great idea Bronzy, such fun.

Swerve and Flanker helped me get caught all up.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Gonna have to do a little pre gaming to be able to keep up.
Re: Twenty-five Days Of Transformersmas: A Holiday Photo Challenge! (1845281)
Posted by Bronzewolf on December 4th, 2016 @ 2:21pm CST
carytheone wrote:Great idea Bronzy, such fun.

Swerve and Flanker helped me get caught all up.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Gonna have to do a little pre gaming to be able to keep up.


These are great! I love your traveling with Swerve series. Can't wait to see tomorrow's!
Re: Twenty-five Days Of Transformersmas: A Holiday Photo Challenge! (1845375)
Posted by keelo1027 on December 4th, 2016 @ 9:06pm CST
15232225_1292645747464450_6849221698485562491_n.jpg


Now open up and say fa la la la ahhhhhhh.
Re: Twenty-five Days Of Transformersmas: A Holiday Photo Challenge! (1845386)
Posted by Bronzewolf on December 4th, 2016 @ 9:39pm CST
keelo1027 wrote:
15232225_1292645747464450_6849221698485562491_n.jpg


Now open up and say fa la la la ahhhhhhh.

Grimlocks Bounce!

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Skywarp Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #209 - Under Siege
Twincast / Podcast #209:
"Under Siege"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 7th, 2018

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Generations Scoop Complete Deluxe 30th Anniversary" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS Scoop And Skywarp Ide Comic" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Generations - Dreadwing - Dented Bubble & Light Wear" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RTS Deluxe BUMBLEBEE Figure Lot Generations CHUG car truck Kup Set" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Generations - Roadbuster - Sealed - Light Wear" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Universe Legends Class Classics Autobot Cosmos MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Motormaster Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Mint in Sealed Box Original" on EBAY
Buy "BLURR 1986 Transformers G1 Generation One AUTOBOT Action Figure Toy CAR ROBOT" on EBAY