Twincast / Podcast Episode #168 "Teasers"

Transformers News: Twincast / Podcast Episode #168 "Teasers"

Tuesday, March 21st, 2017 8:26PM CDT

Categories: Site News, Digital Media News, Podcast
Posted by: ScottyP   Views: 24,720

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Welcome to the latest episode of the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast! This episode features your host Megatronus with xRotorstormx. Listen in as we discuss the latest news, toys, and more.

Episode #168 "Teasers" is available directly and in our RSS Feed, and should appear on iTunes and Stitcher Radio within 24 to 48 hours of when you see this news post.

We start out discussing the new Transformers: The Last Knight movie trailers gracing the Kids Choice Awards and Beauty and the Beast previews. Beyond generating excitement, what can Megatronus and Rotorstorm glean from the new content in these teasers?


Silly Grimlock, eating cars and stuff. Such a robot space dinosaur.


With Titans Return deluxe wave 3 (Triggerhappy, Twinferno, Breakaway, and Hot Rod - yes, oxford comma), hitting shelves, and Krok and Quake sneaking their way into Walgreens, the crew assesses Triggerhappy's mold mates. If this is the beginning of the redeco apocalypse, well, this doesn't seem so bad after all.

Transformers News: Twincast / Podcast Episode #168 "Teasers"
It lives!


The Trypticon hype machine continues to turn - this time on the Takara Tomy side of the ocean. Takara has tweeted a comparison between Tryp & 'Plex, as well as teased the manga for LG43 Dinosaurer. What's right, what's wrong, and what's got us marching like G1 Trypticon?

Transformers News: Twincast / Podcast Episode #168 "Teasers"
Do I spy Horri-bull?? Please please please make a toy.


The now-defunct Club's Transformers Subscription Service 5.0 is (finally) shipping, and Pete Sinclair of FunPub renown has put together his own convention. Megatronus and Rotorstorm take this opportunity to discus life after the Club, our post-mortem on the end of TFCC, and where we're looking to fill that void.

Transformers News: Twincast / Podcast Episode #168 "Teasers"
Delayed, but not forgotten.


We close it out with Bragging Rights - but with a twist. What has the crew gotten since the last time they recorded, and what bit of Transformers news can they not let go?

Transformers News: Twincast / Podcast Episode #168 "Teasers"
Gutcruncher... sounds like exercise.


| Love us? Hate us? Extra Super Love us? Drop us a review on iTunes. |
| Want to keep the discussion going? You can do so by simply replying to this post! |
| Got a question for the Twincast? Ask the Twincast. |
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #168 "Teasers" (1868998)
Posted by ScottyP on March 24th, 2017 @ 12:58pm CDT
Planning on going through this over the weekend while organizing some toys, but wanted to comment on something from the post above. Oxford commas are something that I like as well. That's how it was taught to me in school, wasn't aware there were other supposedly "correct" structures in that context!
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #168 "Teasers" (1869005)
Posted by megatronus on March 24th, 2017 @ 1:31pm CDT
Oxford commas are the bees knees!
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #168 "Teasers" (1873298)
Posted by Va'al on April 10th, 2017 @ 4:24am CDT
Fiiiiinally caught up! And I really like this episode!

The two of you together almost got me liking movie stuff too - you're just too excited and excitable in the best way possible: you bring enthusiasm and freshness and perspectives that sometimes can be lost on the boards with more users.

Audio quality was excellent too, and I think I had another comment as well but it gone.
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #168 "Teasers" (1873339)
Posted by megatronus on April 10th, 2017 @ 8:38am CDT
Va'al wrote:Fiiiiinally caught up! And I really like this episode!

The two of you together almost got me liking movie stuff too - you're just too excited and excitable in the best way possible: you bring enthusiasm and freshness and perspectives that sometimes can be lost on the boards with more users.

Audio quality was excellent too, and I think I had another comment as well but it gone.

Va'al's approval is the best approval! (Burn's would be a close second, if it were actually attainable.)
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #168 "Teasers" (1873418)
Posted by Va'al on April 10th, 2017 @ 1:15pm CDT
megatronus wrote:
Va'al wrote:Fiiiiinally caught up! And I really like this episode!

The two of you together almost got me liking movie stuff too - you're just too excited and excitable in the best way possible: you bring enthusiasm and freshness and perspectives that sometimes can be lost on the boards with more users.

Audio quality was excellent too, and I think I had another comment as well but it gone.

Va'al's approval is the best approval! (Burn's would be a close second, if it were actually attainable.)


Approva'al..? :-?
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #168 "Teasers" (1873419)
Posted by megatronus on April 10th, 2017 @ 1:26pm CDT
Va'al wrote:
megatronus wrote:
Va'al wrote:Fiiiiinally caught up! And I really like this episode!

The two of you together almost got me liking movie stuff too - you're just too excited and excitable in the best way possible: you bring enthusiasm and freshness and perspectives that sometimes can be lost on the boards with more users.

Audio quality was excellent too, and I think I had another comment as well but it gone.

Va'al's approval is the best approval! (Burn's would be a close second, if it were actually attainable.)


Approva'al..? :-?

Damn you, and your amazing puns!

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Sovereign and Alpha Trion" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Menasor, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #211 - On The Prowl
Twincast / Podcast #211:
"On The Prowl"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 4th, 2018

New Items on eBay

Buy "KRE-O Transformers Galvatron Factory Battle New/Unused L@@K!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Bumblebee Complete Free Shipping" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime RID Ratchet Deluxe Complete Free Shipping Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime RID Wheeljack Deluxe Free Shipping" on EBAY
Buy "TLK 15 Optimus Prime Takara Tomy Transformers Limited Caliber Japan 1st Edition" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime toy Age of Extinction First Edition" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise PRID RID Voyager Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise PRID RID Voyager Megatron Complete" on EBAY