War For Cybertron Preorder Bonus at EB Games: Both Jazz and Shockwave

War For Cybertron Preorder Bonus at EB Games: Both Jazz and Shockwave

Wednesday, May 26th, 2010 7:22am CDT

Categories: Game News, Store News
Posted by: Diem   Views: 47,292

We previously reported on Jazz being an exclusive downloadable character for those who preorder the game from Best Buy and Shockwave being the same for those who preorder from Gamestop. Now it appears that Australian fans are getting the best of both worlds; those who preorder the game from EB Games' Australian website will be able to download both characters!

You can see the preorder page here.

Thanks go to Unlucky Owl for alerting us to the offer.

For the latest in Transformers news, stick with Seibertron.com!

Credit(s): Unlucky Owl, EB Games

This article was last modified on Wednesday, May 26th, 2010 7:26am CDT

Re: War For Cybertron Preorder Bonus at EB Games: Both Jazz and Shockwave (1078788)
Posted by Heavy B on May 26th, 2010 @ 7:26am CDT
man. i only hope they become availible via DLC later on
Re: War For Cybertron Preorder Bonus at EB Games: Both Jazz and Shockwave (1078829)
Posted by --B-- on May 26th, 2010 @ 9:14am CDT
Re: War For Cybertron Preorder Bonus at EB Games: Both Jazz and Shockwave (1078838)
Posted by Spleenzorio on May 26th, 2010 @ 9:28am CDT
I'm pretty sure they have the same characters, the only difference is Wii won't have online play but they will have exclusive missions about the history of Cybertron. Also I think Australia is getting both characters is because they don't have Best Buy there.
Re: War For Cybertron Preorder Bonus at EB Games: Both Jazz and Shockwave (1078845)
Posted by Heavy B on May 26th, 2010 @ 9:43am CDT
--B-- wrote:Has anyone heard anything about the Wii verison and different characters? Or do I have to bust out the Visa and by a PS3?

bust out the visa, get a ps3. you'll thank me later :grin:
Re: War For Cybertron Preorder Bonus at EB Games: Both Jazz and Shockwave (1078848)
Posted by Spleenzorio on May 26th, 2010 @ 9:46am CDT
Also forgot to mention the Wii version is called Transformers Cybertron Adventures, rather than War for Cybertron. Don't ask because I have no clue why.
Re: War For Cybertron Preorder Bonus at EB Games: Both Jazz and Shockwave (1078857)
Posted by Dead Metal on May 26th, 2010 @ 9:58am CDT

Well going by Gamestop's website back when Shockwave was announced, the Wii has no extra characters.
Re: War For Cybertron Preorder Bonus at EB Games: Both Jazz and Shockwave (1078859)
Posted by --B-- on May 26th, 2010 @ 10:00am CDT
Dr. Heavy B wrote:

bust out the visa, get a ps3. you'll thank me later :grin:

While my 2 sons would appreciate that, I my wife would be..ummm..less than pleased :P

I am not sure if Wii has and exclusive characters, but hopefully I can still play as jazz or Shockwave.
Re: War For Cybertron Preorder Bonus at EB Games: Both Jazz and Shockwave (1078863)
Posted by ChrisRiss on May 26th, 2010 @ 10:06am CDT
You might want to specify that this is only in Australia. We have an EB games here in Ohio, and I know there are still some in the US, and I was excited at first, then I read the article and saw it was only Australia.
Re: War For Cybertron Preorder Bonus at EB Games: Both Jazz and Shockwave (1078887)
Posted by Overloaded on May 26th, 2010 @ 11:16am CDT
PLEASE LET IT BE THE SAME for gamestop iRELAND
Re: War For Cybertron Preorder Bonus at EB Games: Both Jazz and Shockwave (1078917)
Posted by LiKwid on May 26th, 2010 @ 12:25pm CDT
Dr. Heavy B wrote:man. i only hope they become availible via DLC later on

99.9% of the time the DLC offered as pre-order bonuses shows up later on as purchasable DLC..Normally the price ranges from .99 to 1.49 or whatever the 360 points equivelant is..
Re: War For Cybertron Preorder Bonus at EB Games: Both Jazz and Shockwave (1079118)
Posted by ChrisRiss on May 27th, 2010 @ 2:52am CDT
LiKwid wrote:
Dr. Heavy B wrote:man. i only hope they become availible via DLC later on

Like what? I can't think of too many games that have done that. I know some games I wished would do it, but I can't think of any who have done it.
Re: War For Cybertron Preorder Bonus at EB Games: Both Jazz and Shockwave (1079154)
Posted by Rodimus_NZ on May 27th, 2010 @ 6:34am CDT
We're also getting the same deal with EB Games here in New Zealand. YAY :D
Re: War For Cybertron Preorder Bonus at EB Games: Both Jazz and Shockwave (1079380)
Posted by sabrigami on May 27th, 2010 @ 5:16pm CDT
Sigh...EB in Canada only has shockwave. Why Do they make me choose between Jazz and him? :BOOM:

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers SS-13 Shadow Raider Japan Import" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Legend Class Bumblebee cyberverse" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Dark Of The Moon Jetwing Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: Lot Megatron Shockwave Hammerbyte Cyberverse Adventures" on EBAY
Buy "transformers vintage lot Hightower, Grimlock, Rollbar (used/incomplete with Box)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 57 Offroad Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe Armada Unicron with minicon Dead End 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Original G1 Transformers Constructicon Scrapper Laser Pistol Weapon Lot" on EBAY