In Hand Images of Deluxe Autobot Jazz from Transformers Power of the Primes

Transformers News: In Hand Images of Deluxe Autobot Jazz from Transformers Power of the Primes

Saturday, November 11th, 2017 11:30PM CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 30,896

We previously wrote that the first wave of deluxes from Power of the Primes was found in the US, and fans quickly took to the internet to give us some in hand images. We now have some in hand images of Autobot Jazz for you, which were found on 4chan, posted anonymously. The in hand images below show how you could armor up both his robot mode and car mode. They also give us a nice shot of his back and most importantly show us something we have not seen before: his arm mode. Like with the combiner wars toys, Jazz (and every other Power of the Primes deluxes) can also become an arm or a leg for a combiner. He is compatible with the combiner torsos previously released in Combiner Wars

Jazz's wavemates in the deluxe class are Dinobot Slug, Dinobot Swoop and Dreadwindand and he was found for $16.99 USD. Let us know if you find these deluxes or any other Power of the Primes toy and post it in our sightings section and sightings forum.

Credit(s): 4chan

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: In Hand Images of Deluxe Autobot Jazz from Transformers Power of the Primes (1921107)
Posted by william-james88 on November 11th, 2017 @ 11:33pm CST
Skritz wrote:Any pic of Dreadwind's limb modes yet?

No, sorry, but since he is a retool of the aerialbots, it will basically look the same as one of them (I forget which one).
Re: In Hand Images of Deluxe Autobot Jazz from Transformers Power of the Primes (1921109)
Posted by Emerje on November 11th, 2017 @ 11:42pm CST
RodimusRex wrote:
Emerje wrote:
ExciKaiser wrote:
Stuartmaximus wrote:If I had to nitpick I'd say that I'm not keen on the fact that Rodimus suit kibble(trailer turns into big robot body) is just only that! no sign as of yet that the trailer could ALSO do this

Why should it do it ? You already have the toy which can do it.

Because the trailer just sits there doing nothing when not connected to Hot Rod. Same story with Orion Pax. Coming off a series where all of the Leaders had base modes it feels shortsighted to leave the trailers doing nothing for the smaller bot. Look at Optimus Primal, you can have the smaller version independent of the bigger gorilla. That's how I feel all of the Leaders should be.

Emerje

We have seen that the base for Rodimus (at least) converts into a Matrix stand. The big difference I'm seeing is that Hasbro is taking a break from advertising the worst modes (which the G1 trailers were as well). TR Perceptor's tank mode exists and was tooled for. They didn't push that. They didn't acknowledge all of Maximus' modes, right? They did acknowledge all of PM Prime's and they probably would have been better off burying the base mode in the instruction booklet.

That wasn't a Matrix stand it was just showing where the Matrix went. I'm sure fans can make up something, but it should be an advertised feature even if it isn't very good. I'm against paying a lot extra for add-ons that should already exist. I'm not looking for G1 accuracy, just something other than a lump of plastic on wheels.

Emerje
Re: In Hand Images of Deluxe Autobot Jazz from Transformers Power of the Primes (1921115)
Posted by william-james88 on November 12th, 2017 @ 12:12am CST
KVO Prime wrote:
Optimus Prime - I do want that Orion Pax but the cab on Prime in vehicle mode is awful.

Same here. I wasnt fond of the Power Master Prime from TR either, when they first showed it. But then I had the opportunity to buy it for 20$. So I will tell myself the same thing with this Optimus. If I can get him for 20$, then sure, but if not, then I wont get him and I wont regret it. I really dislike that vehicle mode so much and I already have MP 10. All I need is that little Orion but he aint worth more than 20$.

Skritz wrote:My only Thrilling 30-era mold is the movie retool of Stealth Bomber Megatron and probably the only purchese I've regretted. Yes, that's right, I'd take TR Galvatron over that hollow, flimsy and tiny mess.

I got no goddamn clue why I ever thought that mold would make a good addition to my collection. Okay well, actually I do: its a neat design with a new neat color scheme and head but sadly it failed to be worth it in the long run.

Yeah that head rocks. I love how it looks like a generations style version of a movie design. Not sure if it was worth the purchase but it is cool.

Also, while anecdotal evidence has its fun merrits, I did want to say that Transformers toys sales are up according to Hasbro. Brian Goldner was very precise when he was saying that the movie toys sold well, regardless of the poor revews the film got. Now I know we see a bunch in stores. But does anyone still see wave 1 Bee? I dont. So now lets think of that, all those cases of wave 1 and every bee sold out. Cant say TFs dont sell. Plus all the RID toys were sold out for a while until we got the new batches in.

What ticks me off though is that while I say that, there is the other evidence of it being the holiday season and every store that usually only stocks toys for the holiday season (like Bookstores, home hardware stores and the like), have Barbie, Lego,, Star Wars, Marvel and Peppa Pig, but no Transformers.

So... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Re: In Hand Images of Deluxe Autobot Jazz from Transformers Power of the Primes (1921118)
Posted by Alpha Weltall on November 12th, 2017 @ 2:03am CST
william-james88 wrote:

Thank whoever for this picture. Now I know it doesn't look horrible and could make a passable Crasher with a little work.

It's almost like they knew ahead of time. I mean those fists really don't need to be separate pieces as it doesn't exactly look like they have a whole lot of clearance to turn. Just a shame that the forward leg movement looks to be about as useful as Classics Starscream when doing this. It's not ideal for Crasher but it's serviceable.
Re: In Hand Images of Deluxe Autobot Jazz from Transformers Power of the Primes (1921120)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on November 12th, 2017 @ 2:45am CST
Ok waiting around for these to appear in the UK is like watching paint dry! I understand that...but...now that those are out there in the US I wonder how long til the video reviews start rollin in?

oh...and with Black Friday(UK) coming up! I wonder what transformers discounted delights will be available then :-?
Re: In Hand Images of Deluxe Autobot Jazz from Transformers Power of the Primes (1921126)
Posted by Albatross250 on November 12th, 2017 @ 4:26am CST
Is that Hydra or Buster?

(Suddenly, i think of Masterforce for some reason) :-?
Re: In Hand Images of Deluxe Autobot Jazz from Transformers Power of the Primes (1921136)
Posted by partholon on November 12th, 2017 @ 7:24am CST
that Jazz is SO going on my optimus maximus.

:D

getting closer to my "masqurade" set.
Re: In Hand Images of Deluxe Autobot Jazz from Transformers Power of the Primes (1921142)
Posted by Ironhidensh on November 12th, 2017 @ 8:29am CST
william-james88 wrote:
Skritz wrote:Any pic of Dreadwind's limb modes yet?

Arm limb.
Re: In Hand Images of Deluxe Autobot Jazz from Transformers Power of the Primes (1921151)
Posted by Rogue-Primal on November 12th, 2017 @ 10:34am CST
Although the bot mode is fine all i can say is: "Sheesh"... PotP Grimlock just looks ridiculously bulky and chunky in dinosaur mode. :lol:
Re: In Hand Images of Deluxe Autobot Jazz from Transformers Power of the Primes (1921157)
Posted by carytheone on November 12th, 2017 @ 10:53am CST
Well poo, PotP already. I was hoping for a little bit longer of a break. Does this mean TR is officially dead at retail? The other things I'm wondering are; did a few retailers jump the gun, are they street dated, does this mean retailers have these cases in the warehouse, is the plan to drop them around Christmas?

It seems odd that PotP are at retail and BBTS/TFS don't have Pre-orders up yet.

Jazz looks good, but I'll probably wait on a redeco. I do like how the combiner pegs are hidden more.

The dinos look great with those grey PE feet ;)^
Re: In Hand Images of Deluxe Autobot Jazz from Transformers Power of the Primes (1921160)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on November 12th, 2017 @ 11:27am CST
hmm....a bit disconcerting
<!-- ia1 -->IMG_20171112_172159.png<!-- ia1 -->

whoops! :BANG_HEAD:
<!-- ia0 -->IMG_20171112_173117.png<!-- ia0 -->
Re: In Hand Images of Deluxe Autobot Jazz from Transformers Power of the Primes (1921162)
Posted by Black Hat on November 12th, 2017 @ 11:37am CST
Blimey, that was quick!
Re: In Hand Images of Deluxe Autobot Jazz from Transformers Power of the Primes (1921165)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on November 12th, 2017 @ 11:53am CST
Re: In Hand Images of Deluxe Autobot Jazz from Transformers Power of the Primes (1921167)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on November 12th, 2017 @ 12:12pm CST
william-james88 wrote:

There are 3 wave 1 Bees along with about 8 each Berzerker and Slash and 2 Barricade at my walmart today.
Re: In Hand Images of Deluxe Autobot Jazz from Transformers Power of the Primes (1921168)
Posted by Cobotron on November 12th, 2017 @ 12:16pm CST
Stuartmaximus wrote:Aye, sorry for that, jumped the gun there a bit, mind you...whilst on the subject...it does raise a good point if there will be any stickers on any of the upcoming figures? or will they all just be tampos?
Pretty sure Starscream has stickers on his wings. They looked to be stickers to me, but of course I can't be certain. I don't have him. :P
Re: In Hand Images of Deluxe Autobot Jazz from Transformers Power of the Primes (1921177)
Posted by william-james88 on November 12th, 2017 @ 1:10pm CST
Ironhidensh wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Skritz wrote:Any pic of Dreadwind's limb modes yet?

Arm limb.

Would you mind sending a link to the source for that image to the news e-mail. This is very news worthy :)
Re: In Hand Images of Deluxe Autobot Jazz from Transformers Power of the Primes (1921178)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on November 12th, 2017 @ 1:14pm CST
Ironhidensh wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Skritz wrote:Any pic of Dreadwind's limb modes yet?

Arm limb.

Aye but, what would you call that combiner :-?

Skycanicus?

Volreign?
Re: In Hand Images of Deluxe Autobot Jazz from Transformers Power of the Primes (1921179)
Posted by durroth on November 12th, 2017 @ 1:15pm CST
I do like how significantly moving the wings to the legs changes the silhouette of that mold.
Re: In Hand Images of Deluxe Autobot Jazz from Transformers Power of the Primes (1921180)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on November 12th, 2017 @ 1:19pm CST
Thanks to tf-factory on Weibo, we have an in-package image of Power of the Primes Leader Class Rodimus Unicronus, AKA Shattered Glass Rodimus! The figure is an redeco of the Leader Class Rodimus Prime from wave 1 of Power of the Primes, representing Rodimus after being corrupted by evil. Previously, it was unsure whether the figure would have Decepticon sigils or Shattered Glass purple Autobot badges. With this image, we seem to have confirmation that Unicronus will feature the latter, allowing you to seamlessly slip him into your Shattered Glass collection! Will you be picking this figure up, or do you prefer the standard version? Check out the image below, and let us know what you think in the Energon Pub!

Re: In Hand Images of Deluxe Autobot Jazz from Transformers Power of the Primes (1921181)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on November 12th, 2017 @ 1:22pm CST
Aye it looks ok, just wish we didn't have to wait so dam long since he's not out til Wave 2!
Transformers products from AMAZON