Origins Bumblebee Has Been Found in Toysrus Canada

Origins Bumblebee Has Been Found in Toysrus Canada

Friday, October 1st, 2021 2:16pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 30,775

A lot of Canadians were looking forward to reading that headline. We have news that Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Origins Bumblebee has been found at Canadian retail. Dangard Ace found it at a Toysrus in Ontatio. It was 33.99, which is the new standard deluxe price in Canada.
The SKU ia 515253.

If you have found it, share your sightings with our community in the sightings section and on our boards in your region related thread.

This sighting was originally posted here.

Transformers News: Origins Bumblebee Has Been Found in Toysrus Canada

Re: Origins Bumblebee Has Been Found in Toysrus Canada (2118025)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on October 8th, 2021 @ 11:06am CDT
Select Galvatron spotted at Toys R Us for 73$.
Kingdom T-Wrecks as well, and more BWBB 4packs that I can count.

16337091685287980101352893201137.jpg
Re: Origins Bumblebee Has Been Found in Toysrus Canada (2118201)
Posted by william-james88 on October 10th, 2021 @ 3:29pm CDT
We got two big sightings to share that are making Canadians fan scramble out to hunt. First is Origins Bumblebee from the Buzzworthy Bumblebee line. This toy retails for $34 CAD and is selling out very quickly. It has been found across Canada these past few days.
A big surprise has been finding the Shattered Glass Optimus Prime and Ratchet set at Winners, which is what TJMaxx is called in Canada. This set is only $30. It has been found in a few provinces so far, like Quebec and Ontario.

Re: Origins Bumblebee Has Been Found in Toysrus Canada (2118202)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on October 10th, 2021 @ 3:32pm CDT
You always find the best stuff at your Winners.
On my end, it's always Rescue Bots "shampoo bottles" available and nothing else.
Re: Origins Bumblebee Has Been Found in Toysrus Canada (2118220)
Posted by JomasterII on October 10th, 2021 @ 7:38pm CDT
30 CAD?! Holy crap!!

...anyone willing to middleman for me? :v
Re: Origins Bumblebee Has Been Found in Toysrus Canada (2118221)
Posted by william-james88 on October 10th, 2021 @ 8:16pm CDT
JomasterII wrote:30 CAD?! Holy crap!!

...anyone willing to middleman for me? :v

If I find another, I will let you know. Pribkem is shipoing will be like 40 USD
Re: Origins Bumblebee Has Been Found in Toysrus Canada (2118224)
Posted by Flashwave on October 10th, 2021 @ 8:49pm CDT
Re: Origins Bumblebee Has Been Found in Toysrus Canada (2118230)
Posted by JomasterII on October 10th, 2021 @ 9:40pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
JomasterII wrote:30 CAD?! Holy crap!!

...anyone willing to middleman for me? :v

If I find another, I will let you know. Pribkem is shipoing will be like 40 USD

40USD?! Damn, I thought Small Packet from Canada to Australia was cheaper. Canada Post shipping estimates lying to me again... @ ~ @
Re: Origins Bumblebee Has Been Found in Toysrus Canada (2118231)
Posted by william-james88 on October 10th, 2021 @ 9:45pm CDT
Flashwave wrote:Wonder if that means SG will hit Ollie's soon stateside? Kinda wish I had waited for a sale price, but oh well

Its unrelated.

JomasterII wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
JomasterII wrote:30 CAD?! Holy crap!!

...anyone willing to middleman for me? :v

If I find another, I will let you know. Pribkem is shipoing will be like 40 USD

This wont be small packet, its a big box. What did canada post say?
Re: Origins Bumblebee Has Been Found in Toysrus Canada (2118244)
Posted by JomasterII on October 10th, 2021 @ 11:41pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Its unrelated.

JomasterII wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
JomasterII wrote:30 CAD?! Holy crap!!

...anyone willing to middleman for me? :v

If I find another, I will let you know. Pribkem is shipoing will be like 40 USD

This wont be small packet, its a big box. What did canada post say?

I chucked in the package dimensions and weight from the Amazon listing because I thought that would be fitting. Destination Australia, sending from a random Quebec postcode I plucked off Google (rounded UP to the nearest decimal by the way, so instead of ‎31.39 x 22.81 x 8.41 cm it's 32 x 23 x 9 and 1.1kg instead of 1.03) - it said about 30 CAD for Small Packet ($31.17 specifically).
Re: Origins Bumblebee Has Been Found in Toysrus Canada (2118251)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on October 11th, 2021 @ 6:04am CDT
Then for DOUBLE the previous price, you get tracking and insurance, but it's still snail mail.
Double again, and it's finally air mail.

Now add the covid restrictions on top and the fact that the GESTAPO may prevent your package for ever reaching your local post office and it's a recipe for disaster.

Individuals get really screwed over with postage fees compared to stores.
Re: Origins Bumblebee Has Been Found in Toysrus Canada (2118252)
Posted by JomasterII on October 11th, 2021 @ 6:32am CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:This remain without tracking number by snail mail. No tracking, no insurance either.
Double again, and it's finally air mail.

Individuals get really screwed over with postage fees compared to stores.

Welp, RIP.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #286 - They Might Be Giants
"They Might Be Giants"
Posted: Friday, October 8th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Western Star 5700XE Jada" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Action figures - Brand new sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Battle Masters Siege War CALIBURST Takara Tomy B" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron BRUNT Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers R.I.D Firebot Dive Bomb & Instructions Evacuate Override Buzzsaw…" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Aimless Battle Masters Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons Scout Class Action Figure Backfire" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Hun-Gurrr Combiner Terrorcon Abominus 1987" on EBAY