Prototype Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01

Prototype Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01

Tuesday, March 13th, 2012 11:24am CDT

Category: Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 38,134

After we got a look at the color render of the robot mode of Xovergen's Trailerforce TF-01, we get a few prototype Images of the trailer mode. We also get to see the included powermaster that hangs on the front grill of Classics Optimus Prime. This figure is intended to turn Classics Optimus Prime into a Classic version of Powermaster Optimus Prime and can be used with G1 Prime. Check out the images below courtesy of Planet Iacon facebook page.

Credit(s): Planet Iacon facebook

Re: Prototype Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1357990)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on March 13th, 2012 @ 11:28am CDT
It looks like it's at a weird angle attached to Henkei Convoy. I'd like to see more pics.

But I AM impressed that it includes a Powermaster figure. I was not expecting that.
Re: Prototype Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1357993)
Posted by Autobot032 on March 13th, 2012 @ 11:33am CDT
I'd like to see it in color before I make a final decision, but this has kinda swayed me. If the price is reasonable, I might actually buy it. If not, considering it's Xovergen...eh, pass.

I didn't care much for the robot mode, but that was also incomplete and didn't have finishing touches.

I'm impressed.
Re: Prototype Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1357999)
Posted by DMSL on March 13th, 2012 @ 11:58am CDT
Thus far i love how it looks, need to see it painted and assembled plus the price is important for me.
Re: Prototype Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1358000)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on March 13th, 2012 @ 12:00pm CDT
I don't want to be a hater, but this looks like a turd. I hate, I hate, I hate. Its ugliness makes my head hurt. #-o :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Prototype Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1358003)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 13th, 2012 @ 12:03pm CDT
Re: Prototype Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1358005)
Posted by Dead Metal on March 13th, 2012 @ 12:09pm CDT
GetRightRobot wrote:As a customizer, I've recognized some stolen goods. First, on the back of the trailer, you can see the oversized WFC KO double jointed knees, and, I'm pretty sure, those are TFX-03 City Commanders shoulder launchers with gun barrels instead of rockets. I'm goin back to look at more pics to see just how much of this is original design...

Yea, the missile launchers are really similar, but it looks like the barrels extend for bot-mode.
If oyu take a look at the bot-mode, you can see that the double-jointed kneees are in fact the bot-mode arms.
But looking at the bot-mode again, it looks like the legs transform similar to WFC Prime's legs.
Re: Prototype Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1358006)
Posted by dillotron on March 13th, 2012 @ 12:09pm CDT

Ye i agree with you. fansproject should sue :grin: (just kidding)
Re: Prototype Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1358009)
Posted by triKlops on March 13th, 2012 @ 12:20pm CDT
this looks pretty interesting
most impressed with the figure add on
looking forward to more pics, more importantly hope its a good price point
Re: Prototype Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1358022)
Posted by mbd88prime on March 13th, 2012 @ 12:48pm CDT
wonder if its got a base mode of any sort, gotta have that
Re: Prototype Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1358028)
Posted by Requiem Prime on March 13th, 2012 @ 12:57pm CDT
Better, but I'm still not quite seeing the awesome yet.
Re: Prototype Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1358053)
Posted by kirbenvost on March 13th, 2012 @ 1:46pm CDT
I do like the detail on it, but still not wowed. Judging by the bot mode, I don't think I will be.
Re: Prototype Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1358075)
Posted by Mkall on March 13th, 2012 @ 2:46pm CDT
Re: Prototype Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1358084)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on March 13th, 2012 @ 3:22pm CDT
Gonna have to save up money for these things. So glad I got a good job now!

:KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:
Re: Prototype Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1358085)
Posted by CrimsonPrime on March 13th, 2012 @ 3:23pm CDT

Oh btw to those who is asking for a reasonable price? Are you joking? All 3rd party stuff are ALL unreasonable. The only reason people buy them is because they know HasTak wont ever make them in the near future. For crying out loud Hercules cost 500$++. That is the price of 10 Leader class. I can assure you this guy would cost atleast 100$. So yeah have fun with that xD.

PS : And if you think 100$ is reasonable, think again. 100$ for a trailer that can become a MP-sized bot,in which case it doesnt even have a Leader class's quality standard.
Re: Prototype Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1358098)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on March 13th, 2012 @ 3:49pm CDT
Mkall wrote:Judgement is reserved until I see the final product. Unlike many I liked their Patriot Commander or whatever he was called. The green one got the head swap and is now a homage to Big Shot.

I liked Grand Patriot, too. Mine's using the alt head and is now playing the part of Classics Bulkhead(he's a big green military grade vehicle, it made perfect sense to me).
Re: Prototype Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1358099)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on March 13th, 2012 @ 3:52pm CDT
CrimsonPrime wrote:The Powermaster is a nice touch but like I said before...This guy looks like a piece of crap in bot mode. Trailer mode I admit look kinda nice but I'll reserve that judgement till I see it in colour.

Between getting a G3 trailer for classics Prime, a City Commander trailer for classics Ultra Magnus, and a Tanker trailer for G1 Optimus (Nemesis) Prime, as well as stickers from repolables, I think I'm gonna be down about $300. I also plan on grabbing a Defender, Scouting FOrce, and whichever 3rd party Arcee I can find. Maybe about $500 right there. Unless HasTak comes out with a classics Springer and Arcee soon then that sounds about right. Too much money for things like these. Eh, I can make more and spend it again. That's how the economy works!

:KREMZEEK:
Re: Prototype Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1358104)
Posted by Mkall on March 13th, 2012 @ 4:06pm CDT

Legitimate question here - Is your constant bashing against all 3rd party products due to their price, quality, the fact that they're not Has/Tak or something else?
Re: Prototype Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1358107)
Posted by rpetras on March 13th, 2012 @ 4:10pm CDT
I don't hate this, but I also lack any burning desire to own it.

I skipped out on the last tank-Prime GI Joe crossover they did, though it looked OK as well.

If I trip over a stack of hundred dollar bills, I'd consider it.
Re: Prototype Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1358114)
Posted by Requiem Prime on March 13th, 2012 @ 4:24pm CDT
rpetras wrote:I don't hate this, but I also lack any burning desire to own it.

If I trip over a stack of hundred dollar bills, I'd consider it.

Same here, I only balked on Patriot because most vendors were forcing us to buy both versions.
Re: Prototype Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1358139)
Posted by Shadowstream on March 13th, 2012 @ 5:40pm CDT
Never understood the appeal of PM OP in the first place, and this isn't helping to sway those thoughts. It's just a big hollow piece of Robot that you're suppose to stuff another folded up block of a robot inside of. True that's been done by a lot of other super robots and they tend to be awesome, but PM Prime pulled it off the worst in my opinion. I do have a G1/G2 Optimus that's not held up to well and it would be nice for him to see some use in active duty again, but not as a part of something like this...

Next!

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers BLAST OFF and MEGATRONUS Amazon Exclusive Combiner Wars Prime" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Titans Return Wheelie Generations Legends Rare Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Onslaught Combaticons Leader Combiner Wars In Box" on EBAY
Buy "?? Transformers Titans Return Legends COSMOS & SEASPRAY figure Lot Authentic" on EBAY
Buy "The Transformers G1 Poster Soundwave VS Blaster Art Print Rare Tim Doyle mondo" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects TENTAKIL TT-GS08 Piranacon Seacons in USA G1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return TRYPTICON Factory Sealed MISB HASBRO" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects OVERBITE TT-GS07 Piranacon Seacons in USA G1" on EBAY