Transformers Studio Series Brawl and Megatron Package Crosspromotion Images

Transformers News: Transformers Studio Series Brawl and Megatron Package Crosspromotion Images

Tuesday, November 7th, 2017 1:09PM CST

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News, Rumors
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 28,339

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

We have another couple of images courtesy of regular Weibo source user tf-factory /
淘宝店变形金刚改造工厂
, featuring the same two characters we first saw when the new Transformers movie-verse toyline was first teased: Brawl and Megatron, who appear to respectively occupy the numbers 12 and 13. While we have yet to receive proper confirmation that these are indeed all part of the Studio Series line, we do have crosspromotion for an Optimus Prime (05) and a Starscream (06) in the same line too, all of which will also include a cardboard backdrop (probably the box itself, much like the case for the Transformers Prime First Edition figures and their little cardboard stand) with the words 'Studio Series' printed on it. Check out the grainy images of the two Decepticons below, and join the discussion in the Energon Pub!

Transformers News: Transformers Studio Series Brawl and Megatron Package Crosspromotion Images

Transformers News: Transformers Studio Series Brawl and Megatron Package Crosspromotion Images
Credit(s): Weibo tf-factory
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Studio Series Brawl and Megatron Package Crosspromotion Images (1920414)
Posted by Quantum Surge on November 7th, 2017 @ 1:24pm CST
Man, I just got Battle Blades Prime, and am I really going to have to buy this new mold? [spoiler]Of course I am![/spoiler]
Re: Transformers Studio Series Brawl and Megatron Package Crosspromotion Images (1920415)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on November 7th, 2017 @ 1:25pm CST
These look like statues... Though Megatron's feet look like they can fold into treads so I might be wrong...
Re: Transformers Studio Series Brawl and Megatron Package Crosspromotion Images (1920427)
Posted by Whifflefire on November 7th, 2017 @ 1:48pm CST
Decepticon Stryker wrote:These look like statues... Though Megatron's feet look like they can fold into treads so I might be wrong...


Didn't the initial report of these figures show Brawl's alt-mode?
Re: Transformers Studio Series Brawl and Megatron Package Crosspromotion Images (1920439)
Posted by Emerje on November 7th, 2017 @ 3:29pm CST
That doesn't appear to be the previous Voyager Battle Blades Optimus Prime. The tiny blurry image makes the chest look weird, but the seemingly more compact back kibble is interesting and the tire is now behind his leg instead of on the side of his hip which isn't very accurate. It could be a good figure, but I can't see it being better than the BB version.

Well the numbering is a little clear now.

Wave 1
Deluxe 01(?) Bumblebee (TF6Stryker2), 02(?) Stinger, 03(?) Ratchet, 04(?) Crowbar
Voyager 05 Optimus Prime, 06 Starscream
Leader 07(?) Grimlock

But then wave 2 gets confusing because in order to get to 12 and 13 they'd have to re-number Bee and Stinger in their re-release which is a very strange way of doing things. Bee has the same product ID of E0739 so it seems like it'll be an identical figure, as opposed to Starscream who's two figures start with E0 and E1 from what can be seen in the old leak to indicate the TF1 and TF2 versions. Maybe those two figures will be replaced in the final lineup with two other figures, they're the only ones being released twice in the series that we know of with no changes.

Emerje
Re: Transformers Studio Series Brawl and Megatron Package Crosspromotion Images (1920446)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on November 7th, 2017 @ 3:56pm CST
Emerje wrote:That doesn't appear to be the previous Voyager Battle Blades Optimus Prime. The tiny blurry image makes the chest look weird, but the seemingly more compact back kibble is interesting and the tire is now behind his leg instead of on the side of his hip which isn't very accurate. It could be a good figure, but I can't see it being better than the BB version.

Well the numbering is a little clear now.

Wave 1
Deluxe 01(?) Bumblebee (TF6Stryker2), 02(?) Stinger, 03(?) Ratchet, 04(?) Crowbar
Voyager 05 Optimus Prime, 06 Starscream
Leader 07(?) Grimlock

But then wave 2 gets confusing because in order to get to 12 and 13 they'd have to re-number Bee and Stinger in their re-release which is a very strange way of doing things. Bee has the same product ID of E0739 so it seems like it'll be an identical figure, as opposed to Starscream who's two figures start with E0 and E1 from what can be seen in the old leak to indicate the TF1 and TF2 versions. Maybe those two figures will be replaced in the final lineup with two other figures, they're the only ones being released twice in the series that we know of with no changes.

Emerje


And number 08 is Blackout.

Numbers 09, 10 and 11 are unaccounted for, but two of them will be taken up by the Wave 2 Deluxes Jazz and Lockdown. The final one is most likely the sole Wave 2 Leader, or the Wave 3 Voyager Ironhide that's released out of order.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Brawl and Megatron Package Crosspromotion Images (1920447)
Posted by Emerje on November 7th, 2017 @ 4:03pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Emerje wrote:That doesn't appear to be the previous Voyager Battle Blades Optimus Prime. The tiny blurry image makes the chest look weird, but the seemingly more compact back kibble is interesting and the tire is now behind his leg instead of on the side of his hip which isn't very accurate. It could be a good figure, but I can't see it being better than the BB version.

Well the numbering is a little clear now.

Wave 1
Deluxe 01(?) Bumblebee (TF6Stryker2), 02(?) Stinger, 03(?) Ratchet, 04(?) Crowbar
Voyager 05 Optimus Prime, 06 Starscream
Leader 07(?) Grimlock

But then wave 2 gets confusing because in order to get to 12 and 13 they'd have to re-number Bee and Stinger in their re-release which is a very strange way of doing things. Bee has the same product ID of E0739 so it seems like it'll be an identical figure, as opposed to Starscream who's two figures start with E0 and E1 from what can be seen in the old leak to indicate the TF1 and TF2 versions. Maybe those two figures will be replaced in the final lineup with two other figures, they're the only ones being released twice in the series that we know of with no changes.

Emerje


Numbers 09, 10 and 11 are unaccounted for, but two of them will be taken up by the Wave 2 Deluxes Jazz and Lockdown. The final one is most likely sole the Wave 2 Leader, or a Wave 3 Voyager that's released out of order.


And 08? Blackout will likely be 14, the same line separating him and Grimlock in the leaked image is the one used to separate waves in the other images. I think the wave numbers were probably cut off from the top of the image. It would be weird if wave 3 Ironhide and wave 4 TF2 Starscream were 10 and 11.

Emerje
Re: Transformers Studio Series Brawl and Megatron Package Crosspromotion Images (1920455)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on November 7th, 2017 @ 4:35pm CST


Again, 08 is Blackout. :)

Releasing items out of sequence is nothing new. The T30 line had that with Crosscut 016, with Tankor 015 and Rattrap 017 released a wave prior.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Brawl and Megatron Package Crosspromotion Images (1920457)
Posted by CobraKai on November 7th, 2017 @ 4:43pm CST
I’m excited to see more of RotF Megatron. I feel like, with today’s engineering, they can give him a mold that would do him justice, like his Voyager Last Knight. Prime is definitely new, but still seems to be the OG style of the first three movies. It would be cool if they did DotM Prime.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Brawl and Megatron Package Crosspromotion Images (1920478)
Posted by Emerje on November 7th, 2017 @ 6:32pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Again, 08 is Blackout. :)

Releasing items out of sequence is nothing new. The T30 line had that with Crosscut 016, with Tankor 015 and Rattrap 017 released a wave prior.

I guess that might be the case then if Hasbro and Takara Tomy are sharing packaging. Though I'm not entirely convinced they'll be doing the wave 2 Deluxe after having just done Jazz and Lockdown in the MB line in February. That might mean renumbering the line in Japan after Grimlock.

Emerje
Re: Transformers Studio Series Brawl and Megatron Package Crosspromotion Images (1920484)
Posted by dragons on November 7th, 2017 @ 7:29pm CST
Quantum Surge wrote:Man, I just got Battle Blades Prime, and am I really going to have to buy this new mold? [spoiler]Of course I am![/spoiler]


Figure looks ok pass judgment on figure when we get clear pictures of figure
Re: Transformers Studio Series Brawl and Megatron Package Crosspromotion Images (1920510)
Posted by Prime Target on November 7th, 2017 @ 10:17pm CST
C'mon Hasbro where's Primes Face takers :lol: That megs looks good but they'll have to do a lot more for Starscream if they want to make him better than the DOTM deluxe and the ROTF Voyager and they'll also need to Skywarp and Thundercracker him.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Brawl and Megatron Package Crosspromotion Images (1920511)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on November 7th, 2017 @ 10:22pm CST
Prime Target wrote:C'mon Hasbro where's Primes Face takers :lol: That megs looks good but they'll have to do a lot more for Starscream if they want to make him better than the DOTM deluxe and the ROTF Voyager and they'll also need to Skywarp and Thundercracker him.


The packaging says "Build the cast", so I don't think we'll be getting characters or redecos that weren't in the movie, including Thundercracker and Skywarp. In fact, the only leaked redeco is Starscream with the RotF Cyberglyphs
Re: Transformers Studio Series Brawl and Megatron Package Crosspromotion Images (1920521)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on November 8th, 2017 @ 12:26am CST
I need more! Better pics. I'm so damn genuinely excited about this line. :O
Re: Transformers Studio Series Brawl and Megatron Package Crosspromotion Images (1920524)
Posted by william-james88 on November 8th, 2017 @ 12:54am CST
Emerje wrote:
I guess that might be the case then if Hasbro and Takara Tomy are sharing packaging. Though I'm not entirely convinced they'll be doing the wave 2 Deluxe after having just done Jazz and Lockdown in the MB line in February. That might mean renumbering the line in Japan after Grimlock.

Emerje

I think they will share packaging since the prices are identical to the prices we saw for the TLK toys which shared pakaging, much cheaper than their own MB line. Its also why I dont think Takara cares. They revealed a new MB TLK Megatron a little while after releasing the Leader Megatron from their TLK line. Same with Bumblebee and Hound. So I dont think that will detract them from doing it again with other toys like Jazz and Lockdown.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Brawl and Megatron Package Crosspromotion Images (1921111)
Posted by william-james88 on November 11th, 2017 @ 11:55pm CST
A pretty awesome image has just emerged on the Facebook Transformers fanpage Taiwan TFCC. It shows new live action Transformers toys at an event in Taiwan. The most obvious is Stinger, who is a deluxe in an upcoming movie line which will look back on previous films. The line seems to be called Transformers Studio Series. While the picture is small and blurry (as is tradition with leaks of the most anticipated toys), Stinger appears to be far more movie accurate than the Bumblebee redeco we got before. We can see his alt mode and it is an accurate Pagani. Hasbro was able to acquire that licence in the past with the Stinger One Step toy from Age of Extinction but it is fun to finally see it for a deluxe class toy.

We also see leader Blackout behind him in both his modes but we only see his lower leg and rotors when it comes to his robot mode. Still, this is our very first look at him since the initial leaked images and the best proof possible that he is indeed coming. These appearing at a show means we are very close to seeing better images of these.

For those wondering, the other deluxes in this line will be Bumblebee, Decepticon Crowbar, Ratchet, Jazz and Lockdown while the only other known leader class figure will be Grimlock. Judging from the reported prices of the Takara releases (which are probably the same figures repackaged for the Japanese market), these should be at the same price points as the Transformers the Last Knight toys. Which means we should expect a similar level of detail, complexity and paint.

Here is the photo, enjoy!

Re: Transformers Studio Series Brawl and Megatron Package Crosspromotion Images (1921113)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on November 12th, 2017 @ 12:10am CST
Yay! New movie Blackout figure that hopefully won't be tiny like the first version or exclusive to Japan like the Animated version.... God I want him so badly despite the fact I haven't seen him yet.... But still, YAY!!!
Re: Transformers Studio Series Brawl and Megatron Package Crosspromotion Images (1921114)
Posted by LevelRage on November 12th, 2017 @ 12:12am CST
It looks like the roof becomes Stingers weapon, assuming he has the pincer cannon that Bee did, which leads me to assume that the Bee figure is gonna be a retool of this guy, considering he used the weapon itself in the film. Just speculation on my part but already excited to see where this line goes.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Brawl and Megatron Package Crosspromotion Images (1921119)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on November 12th, 2017 @ 2:31am CST
It's weird how a blurry little picture of a brand new Stinger mold makes me even more excited for the whole line. Cos if even a minor character like that is getting some proper love this time then I've high hopes for much of the more popular characters too. :)

He does look kinda 'blocky' in general shape at moment but that could just be the angle or pose. Looking forward to better photos. :)
Re: Transformers Studio Series Brawl and Megatron Package Crosspromotion Images (1921130)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on November 12th, 2017 @ 5:53am CST
Carnivius_Prime wrote:It's weird how a blurry little picture of a brand new Stinger mold makes me even more excited for the whole line. Cos if even a minor character like that is getting some proper love this time then I've high hopes for much of the more popular characters too. :)

He does look kinda 'blocky' in general shape at moment but that could just be the angle or pose. Looking forward to better photos. :)

Now that you mention it, the picture does make me think of a one-step. Thank God that isn't the case though! :P
Re: Transformers Studio Series Brawl and Megatron Package Crosspromotion Images (1921152)
Posted by Spider5800 on November 12th, 2017 @ 10:38am CST
Huh, that Blackout in the background looks really light colored. Was hoping they'd keep the darker color like the movie and the Premium voyager, but this looks more like the original voyager.



Maybe its unpainted?

Ending Soon On eBay

Hasbro Transformers Prime Wheeljack Deluxe Class RID Original Authentic - Time Remaining: 5 days 22 hours 25 minutes 5 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Combiner Wars Ultra Magnus Leader Used - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 29 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers: Dark of the Moon STARSCREAM ABS & PVC & POM action figure Japan - Time Remaining: 5 days 7 hours 39 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers AD22 Galvatron Age of Extinction Takara - Time Remaining: 7 days 16 hours 39 minutes 47 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Protectobot Groove New - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 46 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers Dark of the Moon Crankcase  MOC Deluxe class Action figure Mechtech - Time Remaining: 5 days 13 hours 46 minutes 43 seconds
New Kaiyodo Revoltech Yamaguchi No.46 Transformers Starscream Painted - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 48 minutes
Used  Kaiyodo Revoltech Yamaguchi No.46 Transformers Starscream Painted - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 49 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #188 - Mutinous Intent
Twincast / Podcast #188:
"Mutinous Intent"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, November 13th, 2017