Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Springer Sighted in Maryland

Transformers News: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Springer Sighted in Maryland

Sunday, June 16th, 2019 7:18PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Rumors, Sightings
Posted by: Stargrave   Views: 29,676

He's got better things to do tonight than die...like hang out in Maryland Wal-Marts! That's right folks just in from Rocky Fon Leard on Cybertron Cafe facebook group is an image of what appears to be a Wal-Mart with a case worth of Springers...ok that's two Springers but you get my general drift. Unfortunately there was no word provided on any other size classes they may have seen from this same highly expected wave.

Take a look around at your local Wal-Marts gang and if you happen to pick one up please be sure to hop onto our sightings section to report where the new wave is creeping up. Happy hunting everyone!

Credit(s): Rocky Fon Leard on Cybertron Cafe facebook group

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Springer Sighted in Maryland (2024871)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on June 17th, 2019 @ 9:35am CDT
Found these guys at my local Walmart here in Daytona Beach, Florida!
20190617_103033.jpg
Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Springer Sighted in Maryland (2024876)
Posted by Stargrave on June 17th, 2019 @ 10:14am CDT
Nathaniel Prime wrote:Found these guys at my local Walmart here in Daytona Beach, Florida!
20190617_103033.jpg

Score!
Hey send some of those bad boys out West here my WalMarts are more like WalFarts, so lame.
Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Springer Sighted in Maryland (2024879)
Posted by Stargrave on June 17th, 2019 @ 10:18am CDT
20190617_103033.jpg

Hey Nathaniel should we news this?
Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Springer Sighted in Maryland (2024880)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on June 17th, 2019 @ 10:28am CDT
00Stargrave00 wrote:
20190617_103033.jpg

Hey Nathaniel should we news this?

I dunno, lemme ask Bossbot first.
Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Springer Sighted in Maryland (2024892)
Posted by G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 on June 17th, 2019 @ 11:39am CDT
I found two reflectors in a Walmart in Richmond CA. Along with two grunts and two red alerts. Unfortunately there were only 2 reflectors so I'm still on the hunt for one more.
Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Springer Sighted in Maryland (2024893)
Posted by o.supreme on June 17th, 2019 @ 11:52am CDT
^Question though, do you find this particular Walmart to be an outlier that typically gets things early, or more to the normal end of the spectrum? Having these sighted in CA gives me some hope, but there are so many stores in my area, and they all seemingly get toys at different times.

Richmond isn't too far, so hopefully soon, even though a single Brunt is all Im looking for.....
Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Springer Sighted in Maryland (2024895)
Posted by G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 on June 17th, 2019 @ 11:56am CDT
Then if I were you, I would go to the Walmart connected to the hilltop mall, because the box was out on a pallet and I left the two grunts. I just wanted the reflectors. And that was an hour ago. They get the toys randomly though.
Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Springer Sighted in Maryland (2024896)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on June 17th, 2019 @ 11:58am CDT
Yeah, my Walmart had the same thing too, so I believe they are being shipped as cases of two each, which means it won't be too hard to find a third Refraktor or Brunt for your collection.

About what I found:

1) All the complaints I had about Red Alert disappeared as soon as I saw him. His colors are perfect, and he looks great. The missing text don't bother me anymore, and the light bar looks great as translucent red.

2) Brunt is every bit I expected except he's shorter than I though he would be. But overall, probably my favorite Weaponizer.

3) Refraktor is just great. He's taller than I imagined, and I guess that's a good thing, and he has a really cool looking space cruiser mode. Camera is where it takes the cake though, but I only have 2 right now so I can't fully make it. I really feel this is a superior product to all the 3P versions out there, in terms of look, posabilty, and value.

Overall, this wave has some really great figures going for it, and I'm excited about the Voyager waves coming soon!
Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Springer Sighted in Maryland (2024897)
Posted by Stargrave on June 17th, 2019 @ 12:04pm CDT
I just checked my NorCal WalMarts last night one right along the main 5 freeway where shipping seems better - nada. Totally dyin’ for these guys too.
Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Springer Sighted in Maryland (2024900)
Posted by AcademyofDrX on June 17th, 2019 @ 12:36pm CDT
So it begins

I have a mix of online retailer pre-orders, Hasbro Pulse pre-orders, and planned brick-and-mortar purchases. Hopefully that will help me be patient, as my local stores historically shelve after the early retailers.
Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Springer Sighted in Maryland (2024903)
Posted by Stargrave on June 17th, 2019 @ 12:57pm CDT
Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Springer Sighted in Maryland (2024908)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on June 17th, 2019 @ 1:56pm CDT
8-}
00Stargrave00 wrote:That sounds super complex and efficient. My plan ends up feeling like a live action round of Chutes and Ladders with too many chutes, and so many ladders...so many.

And the other guy's plan sounds like a live action Monopoly movie with Dwayne Johnson as the Monopoly Man! :lol:

Either way, I hope the best of luck to all of you, may you find the figures you so must have in your collection soon ;)
Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Springer Sighted in Maryland (2024913)
Posted by o.supreme on June 17th, 2019 @ 3:26pm CDT
back on 2/20/19, news broke about listings for a Voyager Apeface & Leader Astrotrain for the Siege Line:

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... ore/42973/

However...since this news broke, we've gotten a few nice reveals of other figures presumably being released before these. I just wonder though... are the lines fluid enough that they could be pushed back as early releases for the 2020 line? It's just the lack of news thus far (which could change with SDCC)...and the fact that these are only 12 months lines now has me a bit skeptical. By this time last year, everything about PotP had been revealed, aside from any Selects or exclusives.

It is nice that Siege seems to have a more robust 4th wave, of which these 2 could certainly be a part of, but one would think their target date would be closer to October rather than December...
Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Springer Sighted in Maryland (2024914)
Posted by G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 on June 17th, 2019 @ 3:31pm CDT
20190617_132313.jpg
20190617_132313.jpg
Found all three "Reflectors" (keeping it G1 at all times).
Just had to drive to a couple of Walmarts, but no springer
Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Springer Sighted in Maryland (2024918)
Posted by awesomelozinc on June 17th, 2019 @ 3:59pm CDT
Just found Siege Refraktor, 2 Red Alerts, and a Brunt at a Walmart here in Las Vegas, NV
Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Springer Sighted in Maryland (2024925)
Posted by G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 on June 17th, 2019 @ 6:05pm CDT
SWEET, I use to live in Vegas. Good toy selections out there.
Even at the fleemarket on Decatur.
Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Springer Sighted in Maryland (2024941)
Posted by DarthPhayde on June 17th, 2019 @ 7:36pm CDT
Went looking for Springer at my local Walmart, sadly they didn't have him yet, but I did get Shockwave and Ultra Magnus

Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Springer Sighted in Maryland (2024942)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 17th, 2019 @ 7:37pm CDT
Found the Wave 3 deluxes last night myself, but unfortunately, it looks as though Red Alert, Brunt, Reflector, and frikkin' Hound are packed equally. No Camera mode yet! Booooooooooooooooo
Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Springer Sighted in Maryland (2024943)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 17th, 2019 @ 7:40pm CDT
Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Springer Sighted in Maryland (2024962)
Posted by Stargrave on June 17th, 2019 @ 9:48pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Also, does anyone have the codes for the WFC wave 3 deluxes? I'd like to take a peek at my other walmarts nearby to see if they stocked

Hey DMax do you mean UPC codes? When I look up on WalMart.com or Target I think there’s a default of Skytread for deluxes and Screamer for Voyagers.

Is there any way from home to check to see if my nearby stores have logged in the new guys but maybe don’t have a more formal listing yet? Am I making sense I feel like I’m not making sense...

Are you able to show me how or do you have to work there? No clue how that works but have always been curious.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #226 - Fire in the Sky
"Fire in the Sky"
Posted: Sunday, July 7th, 2019

Buy "Kreo Transformers Rotor Rage Set No. 36959 plus parts form 30689 Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "KRE-O TRANSFORMERS MEGATRON KREON BATTLE CHANGER75 PIECES" on EBAY
Buy "KRE-O Transformers Ultimate Kreon Collection OPTIMUS/SENTINEL/MEGATRON/SOUNDWAVE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Rid Hasbro Rumble Figure Loose" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PRIME - FIRST EDITION SERIES - STARSCREAM (A24)" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PRIME - ROBOTS IN DISGUISE - ULTRA MAGNUS VOYAGER CLASS (A8)" on EBAY
Buy "[ToysHero] In Hand Transformers Generations Siege Galactic Man Shockwave" on EBAY
Buy "1995 Transformers Beast Wars: Optimus Primal Bat Action Figure" on EBAY