Twincast / Podcast Episode #236 "Tangled Web"

Transformers News: Twincast / Podcast Episode #236 "Tangled Web"

Monday, December 9th, 2019 5:12pm CST

Categories: Site News, Digital Media News, Podcast
Posted by: ScottyP   Views: 20,243

The Twincast / Podcast is caught in a web of awesome new toys as the evil Predacon Blackarachnia has shown up on the doorstep to terrorize our Masterpiece Beast Wars collections. Get caught in the discussion with host Scotty P welcoming Megatronus, D-Maximal_Primal and a short check-in with Jon3.0 as they talk about the latest Masterpiece releases, combining trains and so much more.

Episode #236 “Tangled Web” is available directly and in our RSS Feed, and should appear on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, and Stitcher Radio within 24 to 48 hours of when you see this news post.

Here's what we talk about during this episode:

| Love us? Hate us? Extra Super Love us? Drop us a review on iTunes. |
| Want to keep the discussion going? You can do so by simply replying to this post! |
| Got a question for the Twincast? Ask the Twincast.|

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #236 "Tangled Web" (2046477)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on December 9th, 2019 @ 8:39pm CST

Speaking of which, I don't think i remember Omega actually getting talked about on the show, unless i am missing something
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #236 "Tangled Web" (2046512)
Posted by ScottyP on December 10th, 2019 @ 10:23am CST
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I want to add to this that as a retroactive Black Friday haul, I did get that Omega when it was discounted to $112. That counts, right?

Nah, because basically no one got deals on actually Black Friday. That's a good price for Omega!
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #236 "Tangled Web" (2046515)
Posted by Flashwave on December 10th, 2019 @ 11:37am CST
ScottyP wrote:

Is it me, or Does it seem like Omega is not discounting as much as quickly as the other Titans did? Or is that a symptom of him getting pushed back a bit? Or maybe the profit margin is smaller on him this time and the retailers can't... 112 just seems higher than what the others were doing on their respective Black Fridays.
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #236 "Tangled Web" (2046550)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on December 10th, 2019 @ 5:36pm CST
ScottyP wrote:

Damn haha

It pays to not have Amazon Prime sometimes, it took them so long to ship Omega that I was able to cancel it before it shipped and not suffer for ordering the first one
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #236 "Tangled Web" (2046989)
Posted by ScottyP on December 15th, 2019 @ 8:44am CST
Flashwave wrote:
ScottyP wrote:

Could be a combination of all that, or it could just be selling well enough that there's less incentive to discount it.
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #236 "Tangled Web" (2047052)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on December 15th, 2019 @ 9:08pm CST
ScottyP wrote:
Flashwave wrote:
ScottyP wrote:

Omega is definitely a great titan figure, best of the solo titans/city bots for sure. And his late release has probably helped his holiday value stay high
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #236 "Tangled Web" (2047192)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on December 17th, 2019 @ 4:30pm CST
Oh man, I can't believe I missed that this episode went up until yesterday, how did that happen-oh wait, studying/stressing for my now ongoing finals, that'd do it. Regardless of me being late to the party, this was a solid episode, helped me take a well-needed break.

"I'd love a jet Shatter." Funny you should mention that...

I'm still excited for Siege Astrotrain, but I'm waiting until 2020 to get him after he inevitably goes on sale after being released in Siege and Earthrise back-to-back.

In terms of the Beast Wars questions, here's my answers:
The actual question: probably a moth, that could be cool.
Toys who should be in the show: I agree on Jawbreaker for the Maximals, and for a new Pred probably Manterror.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #238 - The Podcast That Leapt Through Time
"The Podcast That Leapt Through Time"
Posted: Sunday, January 12th, 2020

Buy "Titans Return Highbrow Brainstorm Wolfwire Headmasters Transformers Prime Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Returns Legend Class Deception Fangry Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Returns Legend Class Autobot Cosmos Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Firedrive & Autobot Hot Rod (Deluxe) MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Titan Changers Bumblebee Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends LG40 Astrotrain" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO Transformers Titans Return Autobot Cosmos NRFB Action Figure UFO" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Leader Shockwave Decepticon - NIB" on EBAY