Saturday, May 4th, 2019 10:01AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Wolfman Jake   Views: 27,423

It's been a few weeks, fellow Seibertronians, but the wait is now over! Our forum member Cyberpath has alerted us that Taiwan Hasbro has uploaded to their YouTube channel the next episode of their Transformers: War for Cybertron Trilogy - SIEGE stop motion shorts. "Episode 3" features two Deluxe Class Autobot cars, Sideswipe and Prowl, squaring off against a lone Voyager Class Decepticon, Starscream! Once again, the short is set in the framework of a fighting game, complete with character selection screen and a "KO!" declaration at the conclusion of the video. Amusingly, Sideswipe pulls a "Movieverse Jazz" stunt during his transformation demonstration. There's still no sign of the weapon effects parts of the Battle Master Class of the line. The hits are illustrated with computer generated lasers and sparks. Is Starscream outnumbered by the team up of Sideswipe and Prowl? Take a look for yourself below!

Be sure to check out our coverage of Episode 1 and Episode 2 if you hadn't before. Which characters would you like to see duke it out for "Episode 4" of Taiwan Hasbro's series of Transformers: SIEGE stop motion animation shorts? Let us know in the comments below, and stay tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest information on all things Transformers!
Credit(s): Cyberpath, YouTube.com

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Taiwan Hasbro Releases Episode 3 of Their Stop Motion Animated Transformers Siege Series of Shorts (2020505)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 4th, 2019 @ 10:09am CDT
Starscream did a barrel roll!

Yes, I know it's actually an aileron roll; shut up, Star Fox haters!

:P
Re: Taiwan Hasbro Releases Episode 3 of Their Stop Motion Animated Transformers Siege Series of Shorts (2020506)
Posted by sol magnus on May 4th, 2019 @ 11:06am CDT
They must really love Starscream over there...lol.
Re: Taiwan Hasbro Releases Episode 3 of Their Stop Motion Animated Transformers Siege Series of Shorts (2020512)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on May 4th, 2019 @ 1:09pm CDT
I think it would be hilarious if they had Starscream and Ironhide shoot/smash off their floppy panels in one of the next ads.
Re: Taiwan Hasbro Releases Episode 3 of Their Stop Motion Animated Transformers Siege Series of Shorts (2020519)
Posted by 00Stargrave00 on May 4th, 2019 @ 2:32pm CDT
If you rotate Ultra Magnus 180 at the waist, and rotate down his cod piece, you can slide off his front grill and it makes for a much less blocky physique. The same works for Galaxy Upgrade Prime. And to boot Magnus’s grill looks like a mini boom box.
Re: Taiwan Hasbro Releases Episode 3 of Their Stop Motion Animated Transformers Siege Series of Shorts (2020521)
Posted by Ultra Markus on May 4th, 2019 @ 2:53pm CDT
i guess sideswipe hasnt learned his jet judo yet
Re: Taiwan Hasbro Releases Episode 3 of Their Stop Motion Animated Transformers Siege Series of Shorts (2020525)
Posted by DerrikDGreat on May 4th, 2019 @ 3:13pm CDT
Re: Taiwan Hasbro Releases Episode 3 of Their Stop Motion Animated Transformers Siege Series of Shorts (2020534)
Posted by Latebrus-K on May 4th, 2019 @ 9:04pm CDT
IMG_1379.PNG
DerrikDGreat wrote:Is it just me or was the Optimus at the far right of character select the Bumblebee movie version?

It 100% was.
Re: Taiwan Hasbro Releases Episode 3 of Their Stop Motion Animated Transformers Siege Series of Shorts (2020535)
Posted by TAAO on May 4th, 2019 @ 10:57pm CDT
TrypticonCarne wrote:
SGMLordMirage wrote:After watching the video again from Chuckdawg and listening to his comments, I looked over my Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime alittle more. Honestly after i got him to my office, I just opened it up and posed him and put him in place. I will say, mine does a at least have one loose leg. If you hold it up like Chuck does and shake it, the right leg on mine dangles so to speak.
I will add that in vehicle mode, the non painted wheels is not appealing and perhaps Toyhax will come out with something.
But all in all, still a cool figure in my opinion. I don’t own Ultra Magnus, so that would be a cool photo to see.
Who knows, may get him now.

SGM

Look closely at the detailing where the wheels are...LOOK CLOSER and you will see THEY ARE NOT WHEELS

Actually, yea, they kinda are. They're at least meant to be, otherwise they would not have been molded and painted as such on the other side.
Re: Taiwan Hasbro Releases Episode 3 of Their Stop Motion Animated Transformers Siege Series of Shorts (2020560)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on May 5th, 2019 @ 11:06am CDT
TAAO wrote:
TrypticonCarne wrote:
Who knows, may get him now.

SGM

The wheels are faux parts. On the original, the actual wheels would be on the wings, but on the Siege figure, since the actual wheels end up on his legs instead of the wings, they had to put fake wheels on the wings to keep the look of the original. In truck mode, the other side is not painted because that would have detracted from the look of the original
Re: Taiwan Hasbro Releases Episode 3 of Their Stop Motion Animated Transformers Siege Series of Shorts (2020569)
Posted by TAAO on May 5th, 2019 @ 12:59pm CDT
I don't disagree with you, but I'm looking at both of them side-by-side right now and the biggest detraction is the missing front wheel and the huge gap. At least if the front wheel were pushed back a bit, it wouldn't be so glaring. Great toy nonetheless.
Re: Taiwan Hasbro Releases Episode 3 of Their Stop Motion Animated Transformers Siege Series of Shorts (2020571)
Posted by Microbot on May 5th, 2019 @ 1:53pm CDT
Any clue about Ratchet will be a repaint of Ironhide or maybe a new mold?
Re: Taiwan Hasbro Releases Episode 3 of Their Stop Motion Animated Transformers Siege Series of Shorts (2020575)
Posted by DeathReviews on May 5th, 2019 @ 3:55pm CDT
Wow. Siege Starscream kicks butt.
Re: Taiwan Hasbro Releases Episode 3 of Their Stop Motion Animated Transformers Siege Series of Shorts (2020576)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on May 5th, 2019 @ 4:20pm CDT
Microbot wrote:Any clue about Ratchet will be a repaint of Ironhide or maybe a new mold?

According to TFWiki, Ratchet has made an appearance in the current comic now in his new figure's design, which shows him to be an Ironhide retool like we all thought, but I can't find any pictures of it online so far.
Re: Taiwan Hasbro Releases Episode 3 of Their Stop Motion Animated Transformers Siege Series of Shorts (2020597)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 5th, 2019 @ 8:21pm CDT

He'll probably be a head retool of Ironhide, maybe with a new lightbar to tab onto his roof.

From the looks of the comic, he will have a black chevron on top.
Re: Taiwan Hasbro Releases Episode 3 of Their Stop Motion Animated Transformers Siege Series of Shorts (2020599)
Posted by 00Stargrave00 on May 5th, 2019 @ 8:35pm CDT
The more I play with Galaxy Upgrade Prime the more he seems like the perfect opportunity to retool into an IDW Nova Prime.
Re: Taiwan Hasbro Releases Episode 3 of Their Stop Motion Animated Transformers Siege Series of Shorts (2020618)
Posted by TAAO on May 5th, 2019 @ 11:05pm CDT
Re: Taiwan Hasbro Releases Episode 3 of Their Stop Motion Animated Transformers Siege Series of Shorts (2020623)
Posted by Sunstar on May 6th, 2019 @ 12:02am CDT
Ya! Way to go Screamer! Clock those bots! :CON:
Re: Taiwan Hasbro Releases Episode 3 of Their Stop Motion Animated Transformers Siege Series of Shorts (2020660)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on May 6th, 2019 @ 12:50pm CDT
TAAO wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if the Galaxy Upgrade Prime gets retooled into the RID firetruck. The basic layout is already there, and it seems quite a few are clamoring for some nostalgia since the series is almost 20 years old. I, myself think it's about time we got some modern updates. Unless I'm mistaken, I think Sky-byte is the only one to receive an update so far. Obviously I'm not counting the obvious homage in Siege Ultra Magnus.
If that was going to happen, they should have done Fire Convoy first, and retooled Galaxy Convoy from him. That way he would have matched with Magnus and Car Robots was released before Galaxy Force.
Re: Taiwan Hasbro Releases Episode 3 of Their Stop Motion Animated Transformers Siege Series of Shorts (2020661)
Posted by 00Stargrave00 on May 6th, 2019 @ 12:54pm CDT
A tiny screwdriver gently worked through the opening on Ironhide’s leg panel helps the peg fit more snuggly in the hole and it’s not as liable to fall right off.
Re: Taiwan Hasbro Releases Episode 3 of Their Stop Motion Animated Transformers Siege Series of Shorts (2020682)
Posted by 00Stargrave00 on May 6th, 2019 @ 2:50pm CDT
Found a cool use for my old Star Wars Transformers lightsabers...

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #222 - The Real Ghostbusters
"The Real Ghostbusters"
Posted: Sunday, May 12th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Deluxe Ironhide Sealed NEW - Genuine Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Bruticus missing Vortex w/ Shockwave Legends Gun" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Classics Generations Universe Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Wheelie - RC Truck - Revenge Of The Fallen - Legends Figure" on EBAY
Buy "** 2005 - TRANSFORMERS Cybertron Buzzsaw Deluxe Class - MOSC **" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Blast Off" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG56 Perceptor Robot Figure Toy New" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG46 Targetmaster Char Kup Robot Toy Figure" on EBAY