Toy Fair 2017 - Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Video #TFNY #HasbroToyFair

Toy Fair 2017 - Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Video #TFNY #HasbroToyFair

Sunday, February 19th, 2017 5:10am CST

Categories: Site News, Movie Related News, Toy News, Event News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 79,430

We ain't finished yet! After the galleries and official images of the products shown and revealed at Toy Fair 2017 in Javits Center, New York City, we now turn to more videos of the Hasbro Transformers section, ranging from The Last Knight to Robots in Disguise, via Rescue Bots and Titans Return!

This next video shows the newly revealed Premier Edition portion of the upcoming live-action movie from Paramount and Michael Bay, but also the Tiny Turbo Changers, the various deluxes, voyagers and leaders, as shown in the gallery here, here and here - that includes the two new Megatrons, Dragonstorm, Steelblade, Scorn and more!

Re: Toy Fair 2017 - Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Video #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1861125)
Posted by steals_your_goats on February 19th, 2017 @ 5:54am CST
I honestly thought that after AOE that I was done with the movie figures. I bought a bunch of them but only ended up keeping the dinobots and crosshairs (because I couldn't sell him). But this line has drawn me right back in.

Definitely getting:
•Leader Megatron because he is beautiful
•Steelbane mostly for the awesome robot mode
SCORN
•And I'll pick up the repainted dinobots because I actually like the color schemes.

Maybe:
•Hound. I was really disappointed with the last one so I'm hoping this one is better.
•Squeaks it's adorable but I'm not sure I need it
•Barricade

Everything else is an easy pass for me. as if there's even that much left to pass on that's not on this list...
Re: Toy Fair 2017 - Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Video #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1861128)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on February 19th, 2017 @ 6:10am CST
Definitely getting:
the proper new deluxe Bumblebee cos it's gorgeous.
Megatron (as much as I like the Leader figure it's too big for my scale collecting and thankfully he comes in two sizes this year so the Voyager may suit me just fine)
Optimus Prime voyager cos is lovely.
Barricade. I prefer his old design in many ways but this one looks cool too.
Berserker cos Barry needs a buddy and I like the Predator look.

Maybe:
Drift. I not keen on his new chest design and I'm quite happy with the AoE Deluxe toy I only just got recently. The red and black looks cool though.
Sqweeks cos I gone and warmed to his quirky design and the toy looks fun.
Grimlock. Superior colour scheme but I have the previous version.
Scorn. Looks kinda painful to pick up though like a hedgehog or something with all those spikes.
Crosshairs cos I miss my AoE one I regretfully sold when cutting down collection. I have the Hot Shot redeco but he doesn't really fit the team so I may get Crossy back again
Slug. Had the previous one and I liked the figure if not the deco so this one looks better.

Unlikely:
Steelbane. His core robot mode is kinda nice. Just abit too 'wingy' in both forms though.
Cheapass AoE repaint Bee.
Hound I far prefer his AoE toy
Strafe. Had the previous version and it was just too 'messy' for me with the wings and tails and such.

Did I miss any? Not sign of Hot Rod yet?
Re: Toy Fair 2017 - Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Video #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1861134)
Posted by DeathReviews on February 19th, 2017 @ 6:50am CST
Well, they are Bayverse toys, and I've been disappointed by them many times. But the Megatron figure looks like it may not stink. Will have to examine more closely...
Re: Toy Fair 2017 - Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Video #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1861137)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on February 19th, 2017 @ 7:00am CST
Now that all the commotion has died down, I can collect my thoughts...

...that leader Megs will be MINE. Then...uh...maybe Scorn? He looks cool. The pics make him look enormous for some reason, even though he's just a voyager. Might get MP Bee, too, but probably not.
Re: Toy Fair 2017 - Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Video #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1861171)
Posted by dragons on February 19th, 2017 @ 9:56am CST
Has anyone tried walking up to toys and touch them see what will happen
Re: Toy Fair 2017 - Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Video #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1861174)
Posted by Cobotron on February 19th, 2017 @ 10:06am CST
dragons wrote:Has anyone tried walking up to toys and touch them see what will happen

Security doesn't like it.
Re: Toy Fair 2017 - Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Video #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1861184)
Posted by YRQRM0 on February 19th, 2017 @ 11:19am CST
Woah, after AOE I didn't think I would be interested in movie figures again, but damn that Megatron looks awesome. Both of them!
Re: Toy Fair 2017 - Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Video #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1861200)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on February 19th, 2017 @ 12:50pm CST
That is so cool 8-) & the nose section opens up
Re: Toy Fair 2017 - Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Video #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1861203)
Posted by william-james88 on February 19th, 2017 @ 12:57pm CST
Stuartmaximus wrote:That is so cool 8-) & the nose section opens up

We ALREADY knew that. We posted it yesterday: https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... air/37376/

If you preffer the content of other sites, fine, but then just discuss it there.
Re: Toy Fair 2017 - Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Video #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1861205)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on February 19th, 2017 @ 1:00pm CST
Re: Toy Fair 2017 - Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Video #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1861206)
Posted by william-james88 on February 19th, 2017 @ 1:01pm CST
Sigma Magnus wrote:Now, while that leader Megs is an insta-buy...what's with the color scheme? It's not bad, just a bit odd.

Which photo are you referring to? There is both a painted prototype and a finished toy present.
Re: Toy Fair 2017 - Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Video #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1861207)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 19th, 2017 @ 1:04pm CST
Bringing this story over here to talk about: https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... ges/37406/

You know, that is pretty awesome that they are incorporating a Faceplate. And the kibble actually looks like it stows away pretty well in the Leader!

I agree with whoever said this Megatron would make a great Liege Maximo. Maybe the leader will go with the movie toys and the voyager with my Generations guys
Re: Toy Fair 2017 - Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Video #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1861211)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on February 19th, 2017 @ 1:07pm CST
william-james88 wrote:

Off the top of my head...both? The pic above is definitely one of the ones I'm thinking of. I didn't expect grey to be so dark, I thought it was more silver-ish on the movie design we got a few months back.
Re: Toy Fair 2017 - Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Video #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1861218)
Posted by william-james88 on February 19th, 2017 @ 1:25pm CST
Sigma Magnus wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

It will be more silverish, the pic you saw is a painted prototype so it looks darker. The platic wont be painted in the final product. It will look more like this (under brighter lighting)

Re: Toy Fair 2017 - Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Video #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1861219)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 19th, 2017 @ 1:25pm CST
LE0KING wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Qwan wrote:Also, I'm honestly amazed at how easily this 3D-rendering stock-image photography can make even the most amazing figures look totally awful. *coughSeaspraycough*

Oh it gets so much worse.

Check this awesome badass leader Megatron toy:

Here's his render:

Aww man... Gorilla arms, ruining perfectly good figures since 2007.

Moved to appropriate thread.

Leader Megatron has wrist swivels, so the gorilla arms is not an issue. It can be seen in the pictures between the hasbro and wonderfest galleries
Re: Toy Fair 2017 - Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Video #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1861248)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on February 19th, 2017 @ 2:34pm CST
Ok! these personal attacks by the staff against me need to stop! & NO! this needs to be said in an open forum....not hidden away in PM as part of some complaints procedure, coz anything i post regardless of it's origins just gets attacked by the staff on a regular basis! now...i don't give a rats ass how many pics of figs ect are up & avaliable, for instance...that YouTube Megatron demonstration video...at least it was showing the features in full motion! & not like a still image! + i don't think Seibertron had that particular segment in any of his videos that he took? now it's all very well for the staff just to quote rules as a response(while reading between the lines...you just know of the sheer hatred they all have towards me which is demonstrated by their personalised attacks & the fact just because of that particular outburst of mine on here ages ago...the staff in general still hold that over me & still to this day tar me with that same brush) now i do blame the staff at least in part...because they've had many an ample opportunity to ban me from the site but yet they continue to allow me access ie...if they don't like what i have to say or post ect...then why do they constantly continue to allow me on here? i mean...years ago when i first was introduced to the site...Va'al was being very nice to me & even tried to recruit me for the website...because of the info i was posting at the time...which THEN was welcomed....unlike NOW where it's NOT!!! now...again...it's all very well for the staff responding with things like "if you have a complaint or issue...put it in PM!" or throwing rules up there as justification of their actions + also having a particular member of staff discouraging me from posting comments & suggesting that i go elsewhere(not a very good way to promote the website)

now hopefully Burn'll come on here later & as per...bang the proverbial gavel about this post, who knows? maybe it'll take him to ban me from the site...as noone else has the nads to do it! as all they continue to do is keep on issuing warnings! which in the end...never really help...do they?

anyway...i've said my piece...i'll no doubt get a response utilising one or some of what i said that i thought they would say in return.
Re: Toy Fair 2017 - Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Video #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1861249)
Posted by Autobot N on February 19th, 2017 @ 2:38pm CST
Re: Toy Fair 2017 - Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Video #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1861251)
Posted by Evil Eye on February 19th, 2017 @ 2:40pm CST
Stuartmaximus wrote:Image

Chill.
Re: Toy Fair 2017 - Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Video #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1861252)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on February 19th, 2017 @ 2:43pm CST
Well i'm getting sick of them constantly attacking me on what i post! if they don't like it...then FKING BAN ME!!!! but they won't! & never do! as i keep hearing the same old pish from them...in response
Re: Toy Fair 2017 - Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Video #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1861253)
Posted by Cobotron on February 19th, 2017 @ 2:45pm CST
Stu, what are you talking about? What personal attack?
No body hates you. And we try really hard not to ban people because all opinions are welcome here.

Look. Just PM me if you want to talk. Or Burn. We are both reasonable people.
This out burst does nothing but throw this thread of topic.

Staying on topic is our main objective around here.

Please. Everyone. Keep this nice train moving.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers IF EX-26R Racing Bros. Retrograde (Runabout)(Runamuck)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers HUB Dark Of The Moon Cyberverse: MEGATRON (Unopened) Series 1 003" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy LEADER CLASS OPTIMUS PRIME NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers IRONWORKS Earthrise War for Cybertron Trilogy Hasbro brand new" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Quintesson Judge Allicon Sharkticon Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Scorponok 21 in Action Figure - WFC-E25" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise  - Ironworks Action Figure" on EBAY