Twincast / Podcast Episode #279 "Clever Girl Summer"
Sunday, July 4th, 2021 3:15pm CDTCategories: Site News, Digital Media News, Podcast
Posted by: ScottyP Views: 36,858
Episode #279 “Clever Girl Summer” is available directly and in our RSS Feed, and should appear on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher Radio and many other Podcatcher sites within 24 to 48 hours of when you see this news post.
Here's what we discuss in this episode:
- The beasts are rising with the seventh live action movie, Transformers: Rise of the Beasts getting formally announced
- We also talk about its potential status as a mess of ideas and opine on casting decisions
- Collaborative release talk kicks off with Jurassic Park
- Are we too old to understand J Balvin Soundwave? Yes.
- The rumorleak train continues to make sure no one can stay excited about things for too long with its latest revelations in the form of Dracula and Amazon Prime
- Megatronus can't decide how big Origins Bumblebee is
- We don't feel like a gold bug
- Some quick mention is given to upcoming Studio Series pals Jolt, Thrust and Grindor
- Bragging Rights take us to the end as usual
Most Popular Transformers News
Super7 Transformers Ultimates Bludgeon, Grimlock, Megatron, and Tracks revealed and preorders open.39,988 views
86 Transformers Movie Coming Back to Theatres + Next Transformers Fan First Friday Announced36,870 views
Most Recent Transformers News
New Galleries: Transformers War for Cybertron: Kingdom Megatron and BlackarachniaPosted 10 hours ago
Posted by Hydrargyrus on July 8th, 2021 @ 9:18am CDT
- ScottyP on Dark of the Moon
Posted by Flashwave on July 19th, 2021 @ 1:19pm CDT
Waiting for Dracula to be based on the TR Mindwipe framework myself
Core class Twincast from Soundwave? I think you could break even
I actually like the deco on Goldbug. For one thing its the first use of this mold to get detail painting snd not be a solid color car *cough*BugBite*cough* I agree he should have gone woth a larger mold but it was said when Blurr dropped that Hasbro was going with whatever was a relevant mold for the counterpoint character was at the time. Starscream got away with having a choice of two molds in the same toylines
I agree the blue fake window is WAYY too bright.
He had yellow details on the legs on the original, but to be fair this figure does not have those details to color.
I actually kinda wish they didn't paint the hood scoop, I really want Repro to give me some Trans Am decals for an all black hood
I have the same issue with my Sparkless Seeker. The side wings panels dont want to tab under thr nosecones