Twincast / Podcast Episode #285 "Monster Mashup"
Sunday, September 26th, 2021 10:25am CDTCategories: Site News, Digital Media News, Podcast
Posted by: megatronus Views: 31,745
Episode #285 “Monster Mashup” is available directly and in our RSS Feed, and should appear on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher Radio and many other Podcatcher sites within 24 to 48 hours of when you see this news post.
Here's what we discuss in this episode:
- HasLab watch: as of our recording, Victory Saber has surpassed 9000 backers. We discuss the likely trajectory from here out, and the strong possibility of unlocking all tiers, including the accidentally revealed shield.
- Leak Lists: Retailer Exclusives, Beast Wars Reissues, RED, Shattered Glass, Generations Selects, Legacy, and Studio Series, to name a few. We sift through and point out the notable characters we're most excited about.
- Two Target exclusives have gone up for preorder: Kingdom Road Rage and Crossover Universal Monsters Draculus. We're oddly into Draculus and the possibility of additional Universal Crossovers. Draculus is sold out, but Road Rage is available here.
- "Classics Retrospective" continues. This time we're looking at 2011 and 2012, up until Botcon 2012. That includes Reveal the Shield, ongoing Generations releases, and the weird, tail end of United - and even the stray exclusives such as United Target Masters, Million Publishing Stepper, and Amazon's 25th Anniversary Unicron. We have our favorites.
- Bragging rights! What has everyone gotten since last time?
Most Popular Transformers News
First Look at Legacy Blaster, Iguanus, Skywarp and Hot Rod + More Official Images of Today's Reveals50,086 views
Transformers Legacy Reveals from Pulsecon 2021 Including Dragstrip, Laser Prime and More37,560 views
Most Recent Transformers News
TFSource News - Transformers Generations Legacy Preorders, MDLX Optimus Prime, Dr. Wu and More!Posted 2 days ago
Posted by Counterpunch on September 27th, 2021 @ 10:49am CDT
Posted by ScottyP on September 27th, 2021 @ 3:08pm CDT
Unaware of its existence was the feeling I got. And people think "total brand awareness" is a joke - it's a way of lifeCounterpunch wrote:Claire...where were you when I was selling Dark Nitro Convoy for the better part of early 2021?
Posted by xRotorstormx on September 28th, 2021 @ 7:24am CDT
Counterpunch wrote:Claire...where were you when I was selling Dark Nitro Convoy for the better part of early 2021?
Off in Lalaland apparently